• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Design Critique Wanted..

i think you will chase away visitors with that content of yours... ohh aaa nm.

well the design is ok, but i would use the domain for much different things. Except i can see the background logo image kind of reapeating itself, is that meant to be like that?

The design of the site itself looks alright, except for that "NSF was created in 2000 by a poor tenant harvester known to his followers as Geminix. The program is now a galaxy-renowned organization boasting a legacy of excellence." thing over on the side, put it at the bottom instead. It also lacks content. :D

Stupid cockmasters, I told you not to make comments on the content. It is perfectly sufficient for the type of site I am running: it is a site for a clan. I need not put anymore content then that, because the clan is run primarily through the game (which by the way I highly recommend (www.interadventure.com)).

COLDTURKEY: Actually, I couldn't use the domain for anything better, and now I think I'll go buy alot of other useful domains just to piss you off more poor boy. ;)

By the way, if I knew you street address I'd come smack you with a dead fish or whatever I said.

the design sucks. i can't believe you posted this address and told us it's yours... so naive.

my sites serve there purpose as well, while at the same time not looking like it took a minute and a half to make.

off the top of my head, here's the latest:
http://www.weezerfans.com/rock/

here's one in the works [going to change the main layout]:
http://www.weezerfans.com/superdrag/

there's many more if that doesn't do it for you.

i'd originally thought about just using a black background with a lot of stars and glowing text, but then it occurred to me how lame that would look.

Last edited:
It doesn't quite fit the 800*600 resolution.

One more thing, you objective isn't all that humanitarian. ;)

Back