• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Demo game hosting?

Sain Cai

Beautiful Daddy
NLC
Just a curiosity, but do webhosts generally allow hosting demos of games? I have a demo, Phantasy Star Online and was wondering how hosts feel about hosting a demo like this.

The file size is about 90 MB. This isnt really a request, but more of a question. I wasn't sure where to put this.

Well, of course 90mb isnt a problem, but the bandwidth will be very high. Imagine: 2000 downloads will be already 18GB...

Sain Cai said:
Just a curiosity, but do webhosts generally allow hosting demos of games? I have a demo, Phantasy Star Online and was wondering how hosts feel about hosting a demo like this.

The file size is about 90 MB. This isnt really a request, but more of a question. I wasn't sure where to put this.

I would assume most would, unless they have some sort of file size limit, other than that I wouldnt see a problem with it. :cool2:

Ok. how about a game translation patch? There are patches for games that translate chinese or japanese to english.

kUnde said:
we offer 250MB and currently 20GB bandwidth a day

Let me get this straight.

YOU OFFER 20gb a day, which equates to 30 x 20 = 600gb a month, practically HALF a STANDARD Dedi.

So how many accounts are available for offer? Please dont tell me its 50.

Back