• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

::.. demented.org ..::

::.. wow ..::

Unlimited Web Hosting for $0.50/month
r u sure?? i'm from malaysia...can i host it too ?>?

Re: ::.. wow ..::

Originally posted by velton

LOL, why not click on the link... and see the offer... then click on order. :biggrin2:

Re: ::.. the elf ..::

from the elf, sorry

wooooooooooooo crikey

Unlimited Web Hosting for $0.50/month <-- pm me pls

okie , continue our topic.

Guess URL's don't work for everyone? Oh well.

Haven't you learned anything about not trusting any unlimited paid host? This one not only claims unlimited transfer but also unlimited space. Twice as bad.

Plus, they don't know seem to know what they're talking about. They call a limit of "800 accounts per server" very low...

Re: Re: ::.. wow ..::

Originally posted by conkermaniac

Haven't you learned anything about not trusting any unlimited paid host? This one not only claims unlimited transfer but also unlimited space. Twice as bad.

Plus, they don't know seem to know what they're talking about. They call a limit of "800 accounts per server" very low...

Maybe you should read the actual site before you comment Conker. If you can't tell it's a joke page to "tell off" people that are looking for such services, then you have to learn to read a little better, That's what you get when you look for unlimited web hosting. Packed servers, slow servers and crappy support run by people that know nothing about hosting. :rolleyes: Again, you seem to only get a flash view of the host before you comment! Dig a little deeper and maybe you'll find a prize ;)

Maybe 2000 accounts in a server.

WeSuckHosts, LCC
chuckle

Fast 386 Powered servers with 4 MB RAM (Running Red Hat 2.0)
ok, laughing now

If you would like to contact our CEO at school,
please email us.
ok, now i gotta go change my pants cause i pissed them, and clean up the lung i coughed out onto the floor from laughing so hard.

thanks elf, merry christmas to me.
i haven't laughed this hard in some time...

the message to soeone foolish enough to actually click sign up was great, though i honestly must admit, i expected a plethora of popups...

Re: ::.. pretty good huh ..::

lolz 2000 in a server..pretty slow then

You could have 2000 20 hit a day sites or 20 200,000 hit a day sites. You don't mix and match them, that's all. And the servers listed are 386's, so there slow to begin with. :) lol

idoru: At least one person had a good laugh. I think people look for unlimited hosting is because they have "unlimited after 6 calling on their land phone" and "unlimited weekend minutes on their cell" why not top it off with a "unlimited web host" too.

Back