• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Deluxnetwork Servers are closing to the public

Theo

Deluxnetwork Servers are closing to the public due to lack of funding & support, If u want a copy of your website files if u dont have a backup please come into the forum and i will zip your files up so u can download them, all 3 ftp servers are closed and all user accounts are closed.

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

I agree and it was bound to happen just y'all said before! LOL

I think we all did predict it wouldn't last tho I knew it wouldn't last much cause it ran on Windows NT/2000 and well I don't care much for NT/2000 myself so I rather if i ran on *nix or Linux mostly! So thats my .02 cents worth and as always everyone is entitled to their own opinion!

surprise, surprise...

see what happens when a bunch of lamer hackers run a host? Let that be a lesson to the rest.

Hey, atleast they're giving you a chance to get your files.

I'm gonna have to say tho I agree with each and one of you and everyone know what happens when you try to offer what they had offer that most likely go down the drain!

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

Back