• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Deltis and Popupad Not paid?

probably scam =( i never heard of these sites b4
you must use popular ad compnaies
like adsense or clicksor, or if you really have soo much visitors, try adbrite,

There seem to LOTS of new ad companies around now{many are scams}, so don't trust the new ones blindly. Sorry to hear this buddy :(

PopUpAd.net is not scam. I was paid. You have to request money manualy and they will send it. There is period of time when you can request. And more over they are online very long time, I have them in my list since 2003.

PopUpAd.net is not scam. I was paid. You have to request money manualy and they will send it. There is period of time when you can request. And more over they are online very long time, I have them in my list since 2003.

You got a Screenshot ?

popupad is known scam , they delete your account as soon as you reach the payout or request it

I can't see them being a scam. I'm very doubtful. I deal with thousands of affiliate programs and have been paid from activsearch search which they own. I've been paid from that site twice now without fail. that's over $500 worth of commissions.

Back