• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dell's latest line

Dell customer support are the worst :p.

Just remind them of the warranty and keep on repeating your point.

If you have a business account with them support is vastly improved...buying a Vostro would mean you'd be accessing the small business support area.

Really Roland, okay I suppose with Hugo yep, never thought of that. Been agonising over a couple of other office PC's going to look into that :classic2:

Servers are different the support in the UK at least is handled by Fujitsu.

Yeah, one on one with non business solutions, i have had a couple of issues with dell. But A year ago i was helping out some guys who had to put in an order for 300 latitude notebooks All with a set image pre installed by dell for ease of connecting to the network, having the write software and settings etc ....
During that entire process dell were great. But then they had assigned us a Hard **S project manager who seem to "hurry" things a long a bit. Tell you what, she scared the hell out of me, its no wonder dell responded in double quick time.

Im gonna order the machine beginning of next week. Thanks for your help guys.

Back