• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Dedicated][uk/usa][10mb+][unmetered]

lowe1

[Dedicated][uk/usa][10mb+][unmetered or 2000GB]

Heyo!

I'm looking for a dedicated server which will be used to host a Ragnarok Online server. I'm going to need at the very least a 10mb connection, unmetered. Feel free to suggest others if it's in my price range. I would also prefer it to be in the uk, even just for peace of mind. The max price I can pay is £150. I mean how much money can a 18 year old make? ;)

List up. Items in bold are mandatory.

• [*]10mb connection at least.
    [*]unmetered connection or 2000GB limit, only if you can knock a lot of the price.
    [*] Linux Debian or centos.
    [*]Located in Europe or USA
  • £150 per month or cheaper. (Can be stretched maybe a little)
    [*]Dual Xeons or P4 3ghz+.
  • 1GB ram preferred.
    [*] Be reliable.

Not having much luck. :(

Last edited:
Hi,

We can offer you

P4 3.2GHZ
120GB Hard Drive
1GB RAM
10mbit unmetered
Cpanel/WHM
Semi-managed
Price : $249(No setupfee)

Hi d.clint!

I've been offered something a bit better. Here

What would be the advantage of using you over the one above?

I can offer:

I see your current offer uses linux, well my pricing is rough;ly the same only because it is windows its a little bit higher.

Dual Xeon 2.8GHz
1GB RAM
One 36GB SCSI Drive (Will boost performance)
One backup 80GB HDD
10MB Unmetered (Basically 3300GB Bandwidth)
Windows 2003

And While its christmas I will throw in Plesk Control panel for free

This would max your budget out at £150 monthly and carry a £75 Setup Fee

For more information click here and in the Subject Line put "FWS XMAS" and ask whatever questions you need. Sales will respond accordingly for you.

Regards
Danny
danny@scene-power.com

Hey lowe1, we are among the reputed and reliable hosting companies, we have fast and stable servers and we do provide guarantee 99.9% uptime and the advantage will be that once you signup with us you will never have to search another host.

leyther i'm not getting the email code thing for the support site. :shame:
I've used the "Forgot Key?" thing a few times aswell and it's still not sending it to me.

We can offer

P4 2.2gHz
120GB Disk
10mbps Unmetered Line
5 IP's
1GB RAM
Windows 2003
$180.00/month

Not sure about the currency conversion but here is what I can offer you.

Pentium4 2.40GHz (533MHz FSB)
1.0GB Dual Channel DDR RAM
2 80GBs 7.2K RPM Harddrives (160GB Total Storage Space)
Your OS Choice
10Mbps Unmetered Transfer (HE)

$219.00/mo. NO SETUP FEE

This server will be located at The Planet's datacenter.

I've been meaning to ask, does the 10mbs line count as 10mbs upload? If not, how much is the real upload? :/

Choices choices! LYT-Michael and utcrazy what would be the best way to contact you to discuss this further?

As in my signature, I can be contacted there or via pm or email in my signature. I look forward to serving you.

d.clint: That server wouldn't happen to be located in europe would it? My targeted gamers will most likely be from europe, would be a huge plus if I could get one in europe.

"Located in Europe or USA".
The servers are not located in europe and I think the location of server is not so important the support and uptime should have the top priority. We assure you about our server speed and its stability.

Revolutionary Host can offer you a dedicated server with Athlon 1800+, 512MB RAM and, CentOS 4, and 10mb unmetered line for $160US a month which if my mind serves me correctly is about 135 Euro. PM me for more details. :)

Back