• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated Torrent Server Needed

owleyes

Hi

I am looking for a dedicated server to host a torrent tracker site at least a pentium 4 2.8 or xeon and managed.

specs I am looking for are.

RAM: 2GB RAM
Hard Drive: 80GB or more.
IP Addresses: 5
Operating System: Redhat Enterprise 3.0 (or RH Linux 9+)
Bandwidth 1000GB
Control Panel: WHM/cPanel (or similar)
100Mbit uplink

Budget about $100 TO $150

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
More information Would be requirered for a detailed offer.

HDD Space?
Bandwidth?
IPs?
Control Panels?
Speed?
CPU Load?
Protection?
Managed/Non-Managed?
ETC

And also, what's your budget per month/year.

One liners don't cut it.

Chief said:
More information Would be requirered for a detailed offer.

HDD Space?
Bandwidth?
IPs?
Control Panels?
Speed?
CPU Load?
Protection?
Managed/Non-Managed?
ETC

And also, what's your budget per month/year.

One liners don't cut it.

Thanks Chief I updated my post :)

If you want reliable services, you will need to raise your budget. Otherwise you will get load's of offers from the kiddie/overselling host.

it all depends, but you are better off with an off-shore server either in Hong Kong, Germany or the Netherlands. Canada do allow tracker hosting in their country, period.

owleyes said:
Hi

It won't after all be a tracker on the server it will be a Tracker Indexer site. Like these two sites http://www.torrentspy.com/directory and http://www.mininova.org

Which both are Legal as far as i Know and they claim to be too.

So basically my site will be similar to theirs.
You can not host a torrent site which indexes or hosts torrent files in the US, I recommend checking out www.leaseweb.com they are famous for hosting torrent sites.

well i would say that anything is possible to happen in the states, it's just the matter to getting in with an easy or hard way ;)

Back