• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
elix said:
Worst possible choice, IMHO.

Any host that is offering support from 3PM --> 9PM is a clear indication of a host ran by someone under 18 (3PM is when they get back from school ;))

Couldn't agree more, 3PM to 9PM is bad enough hours anyway, you need support 24x7 most of the time with a server especially. For example, server goes down at 1AM, he gets back at 3PM, that's a heck of a lot of downtime. :)

Phone support is 3-9 and we have live support online 24/7.

We just dont offer phone support. Please dont talk about my company if ur not aware of what all i offer support wise. Thank you.

Also im 18. Not a kid please get ur facts straight people.

Last edited:
You sound like a kid using net speak, but maybe that's just an annoyence of mine. Anyway, good luck with the host, just don't come back here in 3 months when it's down, you are forewarned. I don't want to start anything so, good luck!

Ciao.

You people just like to stir up trouble. Hey i may not been running a company for years like you guys...But hey im not here to start trouble etc. Never judge a book by its cover. Im done. Bye and Thank you

Well my thoughts are not to go with a reseller and rather direct, don't have anythign against you koko but its easily determined that you are managed.com reseller. And my thoughts are especially not to go with a dedicated provider thats been in bsuiness for only 5 days. As his site and domain was registered the 30th, I can see what everybody is feeling that you have choosen a person over them that they think isnt as repuitable as them when they have been around longer just my thoughts.

I think everyone has warned him enough. Nothing against the new host. And I can see Ericsson are happy with his choice now

Ericsson, you are free in choosing. Even managed.com was known as very bad provider before, they seems improving. Good luck with your choice

Koko, it would be better if you can finish your site asap. You are using a template for your site and hasnt finished to change it yet. It's not good when selling service with that kind of website

Just for reference...

Managed Solutions Group, Inc. is NOT managed.com. It's AKANOC Solutions, Inc. The owner of AKANOC owns part of Managed.com, and they are all in the same building, but everything else is seperate (staff, network, etc.)

Easy way to tell:
205.209.xxx.xxx IPs are AKANOC
65.75.xxx.xxx are Managed.com

LOL i just read this at kokohost.com at the bottom. Pretty nice company i would say :

Copyright © 2003 CompanyName.All Rights Reserved.

Lol company name.
Have fun.

a1whs.com said:
LOL i just read this at kokohost.com at the bottom. Pretty nice company i would say :

Copyright © 2003 CompanyName.All Rights Reserved.

Lol company name.
Have fun.

Mr. Know it all. Thats default at the bottom. New template.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back