• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated Server

PremiumHosted

Hello,

Looking into a very affordable yet quality Dedicated Hosting to serve our many clients with. We need very powerful servers at a very affordable price.

If you cannot offer what I need, can you direct me to some company who can?

Right now we are looking for a 2nd dedicated server.

Thanks,
Jarrod

Not really many specs to provide.

I don't want a shitty one, but one my customers deserve. High performance and speedy. Providing quality and reliable servers to my customers.

Lots of space and Bandwidth and all the rest.

Must have cpanel, Fantastico or whatever.

Anymore things you'd like me to provide.

Last edited:
Anyone know of a very good quality datacentre with dedicated servers available for affordable prices?

Anyone recommend any or have some suggestions?

Please help me out.

Thanks!

have a look at our website www.gate2vn.net we have several servers, and can build customize ones for you. all the servers are located at the Planet DC, not ServerMatrix, which offers 100% uptime network.

Those are some fairly good prices you got there for some very good servers.

I don't know many things about server performance but I still have lots of knowledge. Anybody help me out. Which is the best server he provided or should I say most reliable yet fast one there.

If your online I would like to speak with you MSN or AIM. Just add me.

i suggest his server two package. he has fantastico maybe you should enquire about that on it also some people love scripts

Back