• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated server within my budget

freak127

I'm currently looking to buy a dedicated server. My budget is $100 per month or less. Included in this budget, I would like cPanel and WHM.
Please post your best offers here. Only post serious offers that are $100 per month or below, including the price of cPanel and WHM.
Thank-you.

DNHS offers this special, limited time offer for Reseller Users. Each account comes with WebHost Manager, Cpanel, Fantastico 2, and Unlimited Domains.

- 12000mb of Space
- 200gb of Transfer
- Cpanel 10x
- Web Host Manager
- Fantastico 2
- Unlimited Domains
- Unlimited Sub-domains
- Unlimited MySQL Databases
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- PhpMyAdmin
- 24/7 Free Support

This limited offer comes with a complete feature list for cpanel, and all the standard, plus a few extras in Web Host Manager. Our automatic Updates to all services, means that you wont have to worry about quick updates or bugs in software.
Limited To NEW customers only
http://nayble.com/client/signup.php?clienttype=8

Thanks for the first offer, but soybean, I asked for a dedicated server, not a reseller. aceadoni, that looks really good. I will have a think about it and see if there are any more offers. Thanks for replying ;) .

Hi,

This is what Gabbix Solutions can offer you:

Athlon XP 2400+
512 MB RAM
80 GB HD
1200 GB BW
cPanel/WHM

Monthly Price: $99.98

Celeron 2.4 GHz
512 MB RAM
80 GB HD
1200 GB BW
cPanel/WHM

Monthly Price: $95.98

Payment method: Paypal and Credit Card (processed by 2checkout.com)

Discounts: 3 months sign up - 4%
6 months sign up - 6%
12 months sign up - 10%

In case you were interested do not hesitate to contact us at sales@gabbix.com

Thanks,

Intel Celeron 2.4GHz
512MB DDRAM Memory
80GB EIDE Hard Drive
1,000GB Data Transfer
Cpanel/WHM/Auto Pilot/Fantastico
Remote Reboot
10 IP's Included
100Mbs Port Speed
No Contract
Free Set-up
Price: $75.00/Monthly

Intel Pentium IV 2.8GHz
1GB DDRAM Memory
120GB EIDE Hard Drive
1,000GB Data Transfer
RedHat Fedora Core 2
CPanel/WHM/Auto Pilot
Remote Reboot
No Contract
Free Set-up
Price: $95.00/Monthly

OS's To Choose From:
Red Hat Linux 9.0 - free
Fedora Core 1 - free
Fedora Core 2 - free
CentOS 3.3 - free
CentOS 3.4 - free
Debian 3.0 - free
FreeBSD 5.1 - free
FreeBSD 5.3 - free

if your intrested in purchasing one of these plans or want to know more information please feel free to PM me or contact me at: sales@corprex-inc.com or sales@host-exc.com

Last edited:
Thanks for both of the offers. The Gabbix one looks great. Sorry Host-Exc, but your site has been down too much recently so I don't know if paying for a server is a good choice.

LINUX UNMETERED SILVER PLAN

Intel Celeron 2.6GHz CPU
512MB RAM
80GB Hard Drive
10Mbps UNMETERED BANDWIDTH
5 IP Addresses
CentOS 3.x or FreeBSD
24/7/365 Support with Free Reboots
BGP4 Routed Network
Full Root Access
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
24 Hour Setup
cPanel

$99.99/month (3 months advance payment)
$99.99 Setup Fee

Dedicated server

Hi

I can give you a dedicated linux server 3.0 Ghz Intel Prcessor, 80 GB Hard Drive, 1 GB of memory, full root, and 1200 GB of Monthly Transfer for $99.00 a month + setup fee. That is a good deal.

punkfan91 said:
I'm currently looking to buy a dedicated server. My budget is $100 per month or less. Included in this budget, I would like cPanel and WHM.
Please post your best offers here. Only post serious offers that are $100 per month or below, including the price of cPanel and WHM.
Thank-you.

Give me me a call.

Please give me a call at 703-609-3046 or send me a email mesage to sales@taylorassociate.com. I will give you only real 3.0 Ghz Intel Processor and the up time on our servers or 99.9%.

Thanks
Phil Taylor

punkfan91 said:
Thank-you.

ptaylor are we all being conned
I will give you only real 3.0 Ghz Intel Processor

Gate I think it'll be unmanaged at that, would be lovely if we could offer managed at that though :)

punkfan91, have a look over the sites of those offering as you'll find some of the offers are a bit hard to hit without a catch, don't discount AMD CPU's as they ain't bad and work well under Linux (usually a bit cheaper too, not much but it can make the difference on hitting budget or missing it)

Decker said:
Gate I think it'll be unmanaged at that, would be lovely if we could offer managed at that though :)

Yes, but I want to make sure :) Cause we have had a customer looking for a dedicated server, and he has chosen lower hardware (P3 box) with basic-managed package, not an un-managed higher one (P4 box). He doesnt have experience in server management, so he will need help sometimes.

punkfan91, I also agree with Decker that AMD is working well under Linux. We have deployed some XP2400 boxes, and all they are working great. Unfortunately, we dont have any currently :( if you can afford a bit more ($105/month with $49 setup fee), take a look at our Sempron 2600 box.

Or you can consider Gabbix's offer. I have seen the conversation between our tech with him, read some posts on the Net, and feel he's serious in business. So hopefully he can provide you a good service :)

Yep gate your right sorry mate didn't mean to throw a bad un your way :) , a load actually dis the Semprons but they perform great, I think better than the Celeron offerings. A good performing economy server.

We're out bar the high end machines so I think Gabbix may well be your best deal so far, gate2vn putting their rep on it so ... ;p No seriously heard good things so since it's quite a cutthroat market anyone that will say another host is viable is quite an accolade to both. :D

For 100 USD, I can offer:

Celeron 1.7Ghz
512Mb Ram
80Gb HDD
5 IP's
C-Panel
Free Fantastico
Free RVSkins
$100/mo
- Free 24x7 monitoring of your server for failed services
- Free 10Gb offsite FTP backup space
Hosted at Fortress ITX in NJ.

Supported Operating Systems:

Fedora Core 2
CentOS 3 and 4
FreeBSD 4.x
FreeBSD 5.x

Other Features:

- Free 24x7 monitoring of your server for failed services
- Free 10Gb offsite FTP backup space
- Free Fantastico
- Free RVSkins
- Free account move between control panels if you are moving from another VPS/Dedicated Server Provider

Okay, thank-you for all the offers. I can't purchase any at the moment as all the money from my PayPal account was stolen and PayPal have so far done nothing at all about it, except limit my account.

Back