• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated Server Sponsor?

I know, I know, its the dumbest thing you ever heard in the world, I know its stupid and I might not even get it, but I might if there is anybody kind enough to lend me it, I really don't care of the specs even if it had low specs,I just need limitless free upgrades to come with it, I know all of this is ridiculous but plz I need it and I am really serious about business.What I mean about the upgrades is that I can upgrade to 1 dedicated ip to 2 dedicated ips and un-managed to fully-managed. I need c-panel and whm with it too(I know all of this is stupid, but I am seriously serious about business). I can do almost anything in exchange for the dedicated server.
Again, I know its really stupid but plz I need it I have started with a reseller which has came successful with the reseller.But now I want to take it on to the next level. I cannot afford for a ds also
P.S: The ds hoster most give me the limitless upgrades and will actually do it no matter what or how big it is, I'm very serious about business and will be needing it.
Edit:I must be able to upgrade b/w and space and etc too

unless you are Mr Bill Gates asking for a server then i would be glad to provide it FREE for LIFE ! ladida, just kidding mate ... i'm sorry No Sane Host will provide this ;)

Last edited:
Surfz said:
unless you are Mr Bill Gates asking for a server then i would be glad to provide it for LIFE ! ladida, just kidding mate ... i'm sorry No Sane Host will provide this ;)
Yes....unless the host is also a n00b oldman2

herm we are more tempted to use the term 'newbie' in the "Hosting World" while 'Noob' in games ... haha, conclusion ? - same meaning

If you were successful with your reseller account then surely you will have enough for a dedicated server? If you don't then I recommend keeping your reseller account or upgrading your reseller account until you have enough to cover the costs of a dedicated server.

Surfz said:
herm we are more tempted to use the term 'newbie' in the "Hosting World" while 'Noob' in games ... haha, conclusion ? - same meaning

N00B sounds moore N00Bish that's why i said N00B and not said Newbie because N00B sounds more Newbish.

I got words for you, s-p-a-m-i-n-g idiots, I already know that its newbish and stupid but I might get it I can't afford it and I can go any specs
like: 15 gigs space/150 gigs of b/w anything as long as the upgrades will come

XtharHosting said:
I have started with a reseller which has came successful with the reseller.But now I want to take it on to the next level. I cannot afford for a ds also

You say that you have already started your hosting "company" with a reseller account, and you say it have been successful.
But you are obviously making to little profit from it! If I were you I would look over my business plan, seems to me like it’s no good!

okay XtharHosting, please provide a link to your hosting site so that we can have a rough idea how it runs and how it looks like ?

he gives free hosting with a .be domain, that's not being serious about business.

free unlimited upgrades? c'mon, PLEASE stop asking for stupid things, you're a joke!

You guys should cut him some slack =)

Nah not really..

1) No host is that dumb
2) Like Bizarre-Host said, he doesnt look like he makes much.

You are not a moron, dont listen to these people. You cannot get a free dedicated server simply because the person who pays for it will be losing all of that money and not be making any profit from you.

I recommend keeping your reseller or looking for a way of paying for this dedicated server, like getting a job.

eL.D1n1 said:
he gives free hosting with a .be domain, that's not being serious about business.
That would explain some :biggrin2:

Yellowmc said:
You are not a moron, dont listen to these people. You cannot get a free dedicated server simply because the person who pays for it will be losing all of that money and not be making any profit from you.

I recommend keeping your reseller or looking for a way of paying for this dedicated server, like getting a job.
I'm not saying he is a moron!
He just needs a better business plan or as you say, get a job! :beer:

Well, I don't even profit, I don't put ads on my free host clients and that give me that bull I'm a moron, you wanna know what happened now?My reseller got hacked all my customers are gone, my files and the c-panel itself. The only person who is not actually calling me a moron or an idiot or a newb is yellowmc. I use to have a .com from someone sponsoring me. So I lost everything and I'm probably an idiot, ok you guys freaking happy about that?I know people would be throwing $100 out at least they have the money to afford that stuff...My life was rough...I know its newbish like I said 50 times

Free hosting is a hard life. Paid hosting is not as bad, there are less customers, you actualy want to always do the work/support to keep them so you get a profit, and when you get big you can hire other people to do the work.

Start over. Get a paid reseller account (Even if it's just 1GB/10GB) start small, and never compete on price!

Back