• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

dedicated server request

nesrelshark

dual pantiumIV processor 3.2 (HT)
2X 160 sata HD
2000 GB bandwith
2 GB ram
whm/cpanel
-------------
place the offers including the whm/cpanel

Last edited:
nesrelshark said:
dual pantiumIV processor 3.2 (HT)
2X 160 sata HD
2000 GB bandwith
2 GB ram
whm/cpanel

-------------
place the offers including the whm/cpanel
I can offer this and exceed your bandwidth requirements for

$250 per month.
$50 One Time Fee for an additional SATA 160gb Hard Drive

Pay for one year of service for $2500 and I'll add the Additional Hard Drive Free.

Custom Server Plan for you, no link to provide. However our normal servers can be found clicking here

Last edited:
I don't know if it is good enough for you, but we have a sale on our Pentium 4 3GH server.

Pentium 4 3.0 GHZ HT
1024 MB DDR RAM
120GB 7.2K RPM HDD
3300GB Premium Bandwidth (10mbs unmetered line)
Full Root Access
..................................................... us$190.00 monthly

I can also give you a 2TB bandwidth on a 50mbs connection for 50$ extra per month or on a 100mbs connection for 90$ extra per month. I can have a second 200GB HD put in for 40$ a month. 1GB of extra ram is 70$ per month extra or a one time 165$ fee.

Cpanel+WHM+fantastico included. Plesk can also be used (no additional cost). Its semi-managed and choices of CentoOS, FreeBSD, or Fedora Core for OS.

I know its a little off the offer, but just showing what I've got :)

Single - Pentium 4 3.2 GHz
2 GB PC 3200 Ram
250 GB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive
Monthly Transfer 2500 GB
Network Uptime 99.9% Uptime Guarantee!
IP Addresses 8 Included, Additional IP addresses $4/mo

$175 USD Month and a $10 Set up Fee

To order email me @ rajuthan@gmail.com

Last edited:
a1whs.com said:
So what you do when your happy do you give away free servers or just drink lots of beer :beer:

I take $50 off the ONE TIME FEE for the additional hard drive for the Server Requester.

How's that for holding "HottWeelz Tradition"

..I'll go edit my post.

I am curious about your 2000gb bandwidth requirements. Is this a needed item or just something you believe you want based on other offers? most dedicated server clients typically need the standard 1000gb or less. Also you may want to check out softlayer.com they have some very nice offerings right now and offer 2000gb standard if you truly need it

Hi nesrelshark,

We can definitely do that. How will this look?

*3.0 Ghz Intel
*400 GB Hard Drive
*RAID
*2,000 GB Transfer
*$60 per month

Could I contact you with more information?

ilyabern said:
Hi nesrelshark,

*3.0 Ghz Intel
*400 GB Hard Drive
*RAID
*2,000 GB Transfer
*$60 per month

This I want to see. I suggest you handle this publicly. The days Servers get to be like Shared Hosting, is the day ChargerTek.com goes up for sale. You heard it here first.

ilyabern said:
Hi nesrelshark,

*3.0 Ghz Intel
*400 GB Hard Drive
*RAID
*2,000 GB Transfer
*$60 per month

WOW!! is this a typo or is it real? if it is can i have a link? :p

hottweelz said:
This I want to see. I suggest you handle this publicly. The days Servers get to be like Shared Hosting, is the day ChargerTek.com goes up for sale. You heard it here first.

I bid you a sheep :sheep:, you accept? :p

Hey, is this a one-off bargain or for real?

Can we too have a link please? Time to change suppliers. LOL

This is a late offer and if you are still looking around, you might want to consider:

5. 2 x 2.4 Xeon
1 Gb DDR RAM
2x120 Gig Hard Drives
3 IPs included
Unmetered premium bandwidth on 10mbps
Multi Gigabit Network.
Redundant upstream Providers.
Advanced DDoS Protection
Free Plesk ! or Cpanel/WHM!
Free Fantastico
No Hidden Fees ................ us$248.00

*** Added a one-off payment of us$200 to upgrade to SATA and the additional RAM.

http://www.rtgasia.be/index.php/topic,413.msg2559.html#msg2559

Hello Everyone,

Before this gets out of hand let me clear something up, this is a very promotional deal to move out a machine that we have in house. The $60 is a three month special after that, the usual fee of $180 per month. Hard drives are 2x200GB in raid configuration either RAID1 or 0, mirror or stripe. And if you need more storage we can use anything up to 500GB drives for nominal additional fees. Hardware is all Supermicro.

Ilya did not see this, so my apologies that he has not replied himself :)

hottweelz said:

If you're serious about selling, PM me, seriously.

Back