• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

dedicated server or vps

mattsoftnet

checking into my options.. if I deside to order from you, it will be tonight or tomorrow morning, so please hurry.

I need a minimum of 40gb hard drive space and 150gb bandwidth. it can be a small dedicated server or a vps. no celerons. I'd like 100 base-t ethernet but 10 base-t will do.. cpanel included in the price. the nac datacenter in new jersey would be prefered but I probably wont find what I'm looking for there. again, please hurry and 40gb disk space minimum, and nothing over $100 a month.

LSComputers said:
Is a vps/dedi need, or would a large VPs work? what will you be using this server for?

I'd like either a vps account or a full dedicated server. I'd be using it for hosting mostly my own websites, and a few customers.

Okay well with the package, Idk the best I have for VPS is 30GB space and 600GB transfer, for $55/month, comes with Cpanel, i know its just a little bit lower space then what you want to have.

In regards to reseller I could offer the 40GB space and 150GB transfer for $75/month. In regards to dedicated I dont think I have anything that is strong enough for a hosting server.

LSComputers said:
Okay well with the package, Idk the best I have for VPS is 30GB space and 600GB transfer, for $55/month, comes with Cpanel, i know its just a little bit lower space then what you want to have.

In regards to reseller I could offer the 40GB space and 150GB transfer for $75/month. In regards to dedicated I dont think I have anything that is strong enough for a hosting server.

can a vps account be upgraded in disk space in the future if needed? what datacenter is the server in?

Hello mattsoftnet!

For only $55.99/month, AcLandHost can offer you the following:

VPS 2:

30 GB Space (Upgradable if needed)
600 GB Bandwidth
512 MB RAM Min / 2 GB RAM max
Full Root Access
cPanel/WHM Unlimited Domain Licence included
Fully Managed!
-----------------------------------------
Price: $55.99/month! PayPal and Credit Cards Accepted

PM me or email me at sales@aclandhost.com for more info

http://www.aclandhost.com

Last edited:
Yes we can work with you to upgrade it if needed, the datacenter is Flordia.3

Our server your garentueed 512mb min with burst to 4GB, as well as 1GHZ min burst to a Quad 2.4GHZ
Full root, and whm+cpanel with 1st time config.

Last edited:
mr.d1n1 said:
Hello mattsoftnet!

For only $55.99/month, AcLandHost can offer you the following:

VPS 2:

30 GB Space (Upgradable if needed)
600 GB Bandwidth
512 MB RAM Min / 2 GB RAM max
Full Root Access
cPanel/WHM Unlimited Domain Licence included
Fully Managed!
-----------------------------------------
Price: $62.99/month! PayPal and Credit Cards Accepted

PM me or email me at sales@aclandhost.com for more info

http://www.aclandhost.com

Might want to re-edit that, also not sure you know but theres nothing for that site...

Yes I know its a cele, but this is what we have thats in your range.

<<So in other words you're saying you don't have anything in his price range. ;)>>

Yep your right Bruce ;). But I tried instead of going in circles :p.

Last edited:
Your requirement is 40GB space/150 GB bandwidth/$100 per month.
You are having a strong budget compared to your requirements so any host can fulfill it. The budget is nice for vps and very close to dedicated servers but I think problem may occur bcoz of improper combination of space and bandwidth. We oftenly see vps having minimum 10 GB space/200 GB bandwidth. So either you reduce the space size and go for vps or increase your budget and choose dedicated server.

mattsoftnet said:
no celerons....the nac datacenter in new jersey would be prefered .... nothing over $100 a month.
Show me a NAC server below $100 that is NOT a celeron and we have a deal.
You may get a large reseller for that, check out resellerzoom or site5, both use NAC.

ingfina said:
Show me a NAC server below $100 that is NOT a celeron and we have a deal.
You may get a large reseller for that, check out resellerzoom or site5, both use NAC.

I've been using http://beachcomber.net/ for a dedicated server for a while, sharing with another host, but they're moving to another server now, and beachcomber doesn't offer vps or any low cost servers. the tech support with them is great. they're always online in their support chat.

You will find with our vps, it will be just as strong if not stronger then a typical small celeron, we do offer celerons around that price range a little over but right around the ball park.

mattsoftnet said:
I've been using http://beachcomber.net/ for a dedicated server for a while, sharing with another host, but they're moving to another server now, and beachcomber doesn't offer vps or any low cost servers. the tech support with them is great. they're always online in their support chat.
But Beachcomber uses DedicatedNow, or am I wrong here? Now they also use the Planet - or something else in Texas.

Back