• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

dedicated server needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

satan

hi im looking for a dedicated serer with around 4tb traffic and windows for $159 a month preferably in europe no dedibox resellers please
please post your offers and specs of server you have for this price $159 is maximum budget but if slightly over i may be able to increse

Hello,

We would like to offer you,

Dual Core Intel Xeon 3040 (Cache: 2 MB L2 && Clock Speed: 1.86 GHz && Front Side Bus: 1066 MHz)
1GB RAM
Disk Space 80GB SATA
Operating System: Windows 2003 Standard
10 Mbps - Unmetered Bandwidth
Fully Managed
5 IPs
Free setup
Price : £139 / Month

To view our other dedicated plans visit http://www.webhosting.uk.com/dedicated.php

To find out more contact us through our website or pm me.

hi im looking for a dedicated serer with around 4tb traffic and windows for $159 a month preferably in europe no dedibox resellers please
please post your offers and specs of server you have for this price $159 is maximum budget but if slightly over i may be able to increse

hi,
u can check our plans at cpwebhosting dot net
regard

We have some good configuration servers, however, if you could work on your budget then perhaps we could definitely get you the best of them located in London. :)

Hello,

We can offer you the following server with a free 48hrs trial and 1 month free service

Intel P4 2.8Ghz processor
1GB RAM
160GB SATA drive
1500GB Bandwidth

Free Setup
$149/month

Hello,

I can offer you the following:

Pentium 4 2.4Ghz
512MB RAM
Windows Server 2k3
2 IP Addresses
80GB Hard Drive
4TB Transfer
$170/month

If you are interested, please let me know. PM me back or email me at network@fradelakis.net

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back