• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated Server Needed

jacobsd

Hi,

I am looking to get a fully managed dedicated server. I will be running a few high traffic proxy sites on it so it will need to have a good processor and at least 1GB of RAM. I don't need a lot of storage space but will need a good amount of transfer to run my sites. I will also need cPanel/WHM, I am just looking for you best offers at this point and don't really have a set budget for it.

Thanks

For a fully managed dedicated server we charge $195/month plus the server rental.

If you would like a "simi dedicated server" we can give you the whole server with cpanel but no root access. We will setup all cPanel options and maintain all security setting / updates for you. We will also install scritps for you as needed within reason. You do not get root access, and custom scritps that take more than 5 or 10 mintues to install may be billed. Please let me know how else we could make this work for you. Thanks.

Intel P4 Pentium 3.0Ghz with HyperThreading, 800MHz FSB
Ram :: 1024Mb DDR Ram
1st HDD :: 160Gb Sata HDD
2nd HDD :: 160Gb Sata HDD
<--- Free 2nd Drive
Data Transfer: 1000Gb/month
IP Addresses :: 8 (5 usable)
Network :: Level3, WVFIBER, IFN
Ping :: 69.44.204.85
Test File :: 10MB File

Order Here for only $109/month with no setup fee!
We also offer ::
$99/month with a $99 setup fee or
$89/month with a $199 setup fee
cPanel is an additional $29.99/month

Last edited:
If you can manage the server by yourself, then we have solution for you.

If you want, we can help you get started but nothing more than that.

Please PM me or post your view.

DirectAdmin is definitely a better and cheaper option for you. DirectAdmin quite a bit faster than cPanel in my experience running proxy services.

Hello,

We can meet your requirements. We provide dedicated servers with free management.

We would like to offer you,

Dual Core Intel Xeon 3040 (Cache: 2 MB L2 && Clock Speed: 1.86 GHz && Front Side Bus: 1066 MHz)
1GB RAM
Disk Space 80GB SATA
Operating System: Linux CentOS 4.4 / Linux Fedora Core 6 / Linux Debian 3.1
2500GB Bandwidth
cPanel /WHM
Fully Managed
5 IPs
100 mbps port
Free setup
Price : £124 / Month

If you have any queries please contact us through our website or pm me.

Back