• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated server needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chatter

hi

im looking for a cheap server dont mind about the spaces or bandwidth but something like

20+gb space
300+gb bandwidth
ram 256+mb
2+ ips
cpanel/whm $12 - $20
and whatever else

really i want your cheapest server whatever the spaces cos my budget is quite small so maybe a budget server? $60 but $65 is the max

payment through paypal

again, whatever you can offer around that as i want to host SA-MP off it

thanks

I can get you just what your asking for. It would be the same thing im using to host my own samp server. The only 2 problems would be the Control Panel and the ping. If you would like to test my samp server goto this ip 210.193.49.94:7777

If you would like a server powerful enough to host this then I can do it for $45 a month

P3 500mhz processor
256mb memory
20gig harddrive
UNMEATERD Transfer on 100mbit port
1 ip address (2.00 per ip after that)
CentOS

Comes with BlueQuartz for Free if you want.
Or for $25 a month $60 2 times or $105 1 time payment for Direct Admin

I will also if you ask personally set up the Sa-Mp server on it for you and teach you how to if you dont know already.

Hello,

I belive I have the following server, that im sure you would be happy with. Below are the specs:

p3 733mhz
20gb Space
512mb ram
1TB Transfer
** Online Ready ASAP (please contact me to confirm stock first)
Price $20/month

If your interested, or you order please contact me using the below information so that I can confirm your order and get the order processed ASAP

MSN - army_dude_for_life@hotmail.com
AIM - sGJoshD
YIM - Cadets_2853
EMAIL - jdcomputes@sympatico.ca

If you were nkom, you would be Jon, not Josh.

Hello Jan, yes congrads that you know the owner. I am an sales rep with nkom.. pending final contract signing for the job position. However I am with nkom.

Thanks, for your comment, wasnt sure if anyone would become confused and I would need to explain that line, guess I should have.

This thread can be closed as the client has ordered and made payment on Dec. 6/2006 at 11PM EST.

Hosts may not request the thread be closed. It is up to the thread starter to request it.

Are you still looking for hosting/server?

Okay the client ordered with me, why are you still asking if he needs an server? learn to read, your not making an good impression for yourself on these boards this way

Last edited:
Firstly I didn't ask you, I asked the OP, so please don't talk on other people's behalf.

Secondly, the OP didn't confirm anything about whether they have got what they wanted or not, you did on behalf of them. It would be nice for the OP to confirm this themselves.

Right ok,

Just to clear things up (forgot about this topic) did order a server with nkon on the 7th dec (5 days ago) so the topic may now be closed. I will make another topic when/if i need another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back