• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated Server Info...

theraptor

whats it going to cost me a month to get a dedicated server with 12 gigs of ram, quad core cpus and around 2-4 terabytes of harddrive space on a dedicated unmetered 10mbps up/down line?

Heres my shot at it:

Intel XEON Quad 2x2.83Ghz (12MB L2)
8GB DDR2
2x750GB SATA2 Hard Drives (Hardware RAID 1)
4x500GB SATA2 Hard Drives (No RAID)
10TB Bandwidth 100mbit unshared port
1GB/s port (In+Out, actual uplink 100mbit)
(20mbit unmetered dedicated available at same cost)
Unmetered free reloads/reboots.

All for just: £180/mo Locked for life. No SETUP FEE.

Last edited by a moderator:
whats it going to cost me a month to get a dedicated server with 12 gigs of ram, quad core cpus and around 2-4 terabytes of harddrive space on a dedicated unmetered 10mbps up/down line?

This may cost anything between $200-$250 a month if you are ready to pay one time setup fee for the RAM and disks, it can be reduced much with one time setup fee with us

If you require a server with these specs, go ahead and do colo with a custom box.
Colocation is a step above dedicated, and that's just what you need. ;)

Currently we have one such server with the same or specs for $250per month without setup fee or $150 with setup fee

Back