• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated needed

Fear_It

Looking for a server with these specs,

Xeon
4GB Ram
2x500 Sata HD
10TB Bandwidth
UK based

No more then $400 if possible.

Thanks.

Hello,

In respect to your requirements, we can offer you the following configuration :

Server Location : Maidenhead, UK
Processor : Quad Core Xeon X3353, 2.6Ghz, 2x6MB Cache
RAM : 4GB ECC FB-DIMM RAM
Hard Disk : 2 x 250GB SATA II Drives
Control Panel : Optional
Bandwidth : 10Mbit High-Quality Unmetered Bandwidth Per Month
Dedicated IPs : 5
Server Management : Fully Managed Dedicated Server
Server Monitoring : 24x7 Server Monitoring
Custom Installation and Upgration
Customer Support : 24x7 Customer Support
Uptime Guarantee : 99.96%
No Setup Fee
Price : $419.00 Per Month

Please let us know if you have any further question through sales@bodhost.co.uk

Definitely get in touch with Rus @ A2B2.com - he has a few racks there and provides dedicated configurations

@ Hosting Advisor: "10TB Bandwidth" And you gave 10Mb unmetered..Thats not even half of what the OP Requested.

Hi,

Could you please confirm what you'll be hosting on the server and why you need such a large data transfer allowance?

Hi,

Could you please confirm what you'll be hosting on the server and why you need such a large data transfer allowance?
I will be hosting my files host site on it and also a hosting site so i need the bandwidth.

I will look into a2b2 aswell. They seem to be good.

And i will also be making another request but for a VPS so if you can offer me anything please feel free to look into that topic :)

Yes, i am aware of the bandwidth allocation. Ofcourse, we can always work on the allocation of bandwidth provided to a client. But just to make sure, OP knows what he has posted. If he could raise his budget, there is always a suggestion and changes in quotations. :)

The price is OK and you can get a service like this. Where do you want to get it hosted. I would be able to provide both dedicated and VPS, but I would suggest you to send enquiries to a few providers and to compare pricing. Anyone would tell you they are "good" and it is probably true, but you'd better check who do web hosts tech and customer support works.

Back