• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Dedicated] Large Request

suhailc,

Thanks for the offer.

Everyone else,

We have an offer from WHT that we are going to be taking in the next 12 hours, if you have any more offers for us, please let us know ASAP.

Regards,
Richard Anderson.

Last edited:
12 hours? I guess I do not need to request the price from my head sales guy in the datacenter then?

We can provide for the same price at a faster machine if you don't mind. Currently, we don't have older machines in stock, however, we're willing to take the cut to earn your business:

10 x Intel Pentium 4 2.8GHz
512MB RAM
80GB Drive
1000GB Data Transfer
100Mbit Uplink
5 IPs

Price: $800/month

We can provide for the same price at a faster machine if you don't mind. Currently, we don't have older machines in stock, however, we're willing to take the cut to earn your business:

10 x Intel Pentium 4 2.8GHz
512MB RAM
80GB Drive
1000GB Data Transfer
100Mbit Uplink
5 IPs

Price: $800/month

alvohnd, as stated - we have loads of 2.8's instock already. Please read the WHOLE request before making an offer.

12 hours? I guess I do not need to request the price from my head sales guy in the datacenter then?

LV3servers,

Yes, sorry about that, the datacenter we are looking at can set the servers up by Monday afternoon, which is a big bonus for us and our client.

Last edited:
I do understand that, we can get this done for you with the Pentium 2.4ghz for $800 a month by next week for you.

Sure, no problem.

I will be putting prices on my site this week in case you still cannot find a host or the deal with the data center you were going with falls through.

I know it may sound a little shameless (after telling you need exact config only), but I still would like to know if you want a P-Celeron 2.8 (nearly equal to your P4 -2.66). Other config are all same.

Its not on a 100 Mbps dedicated line though. If you want, I can get them on a 10 Mbps dedicated line for each server. I can get them hosted in either the United States or Hong Kong.

I cant get 10 servers setup before a week :(. Each server has unmetered transfer among them and has 1200 GB to the rest of the world. If you want it contact me on MSN/Email (ganesh.rao [at] hotmail.com).

Priced at $79.99 + Setup of $49.99

Back