• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

dedicated game hosts

is0lized

See Below
Get a dedicated game server for just $15/month!
Having a dedicated server is a must for clans. Trying to make use of public servers for scrims or matches is a fiasco. There's always some punk that refuses to leave, or the pings are horrible, or you just flat out can't even find a machine. If you're tired of the hassle then signup for your own dedicated game server!

Half Life + All Mods
Tribes + All Mods
Unreal Tournament + All Mods
Quake 3 + All Mods

i need something like that - clanpages.com

i want it to be cheap also =]

(cheap -15 or 15)

Originally posted by Donovan
Is this spam ?

what you mean is this spam, this is a question so i can play with my friends on a fast connection, jeeze

if you mean talking about that price and crap that was a quote from their pages since not alot of people know what i was talking about

i dont care about the specs as long as it stays up and is good and cheap and fast and do the job =]

(lots 'o ands)

come on there must be more ideas.... JEEZE 1000's of people come here daily!

good luck finding anything under $150/month for what you are asking, game servers take an incredible amount of bandwidth which is extremely expensive...

A 14 player CS server takes about 60+ GB of bandwidth per month from all the reports I have heard on the matter.

Oh... There's a lot. I was thinking about setting up a CS server a while ago, but without knowing the actual bandwidth that might get involved with my bills, I don't dare to take any risk.

But how can those people who set up game servers make money?
Just interested...

Back