• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

dedibox.fr Worst crap ever

micze

I want to put a warning for dedibox.fr and their resellers. If you think FDC servers are bad? They are a dream come true compared to this that i can assure you. the speeds suck even in Europe!

Well as soon my month is done i'll will flee this sinking ship. Now just figure out what to do with my 100$ brick..... less than 15kib/sec to many locations in europe.

Well i hope you dont fall for this as i done... Damn i feel stupid.. and angry.

I belive you would get the best speed in france...
This is why they mostlikley dont sell out of france.
If i knew a ip i would ping it And i would say it would be much fkn higher time than a US box.

Im sorry to say but its logic that you wont get good speed from france.
to be honest the US is the center of the internet alot travles to the US in same way befor going elsewhere correct me if im wrong but the US is the best place for a box thats going to be accessed globaly
Anyone that disagrees please reply.

Last edited:
Urmm, if you look at micze's location, you will see he/she is in Sweden, which is a bit closer to France than the USA is ;)

yeah but i ment his connection will mostlikley travle to the US in some way thats all.. IE look at the australian network most of it travles to the US.
IM not sure about other countrys tho but im guessing US is the best for global for that reason
this is why I said correct me if im wrong coz I could be totaly wrong lol.

Im sorry to hear about your troubles tho
I know first hand how annoying hosts can be!

THe best thing is to just pay the extra from a good datacenter to start with dont muck around looking for good deals just go to a more expencive datacenter Im moving to one that get new server stock and run out within half anhour there a little bit exy as price but the fact that they keep running out of servers as soon as they get them is a sign there good
I offerd to pre order the stock I want just so I get it! :p

Last edited:
I have BACKUP SPACE on shared hosting account and that server is located in dedibox.fr and it seems to be a good company i ever seen bcoz uptime is also good and in india i m getting 250ms pings from dedibox.fr server and i also have 3 resellers and 1 vps hosted on usa servers and i m getting 700 to 1100ms pings .
so u can decide who is crappy and who is good?
the another good french company is www.kimsufi.com

overall european data centre starts rocking in hosting industry

the reason i m using USA hosting bcoz i m a retailer and retail clients thinks here that usa hosting is the best lol .

I want to put a warning for dedibox.fr and their resellers. If you think FDC servers are bad? They are a dream come true compared to this that i can assure you. the speeds suck even in Europe!

Well as soon my month is done i'll will flee this sinking ship. Now just figure out what to do with my 100$ brick..... less than 15kib/sec to many locations in europe.

Well i hope you dont fall for this as i done... Damn i feel stupid.. and angry.

Post a test file, less than 15KB/sec is unbelievable..

you can't expect better performance from a company that oversells bandwidth that much. They offered full 100 mbps access for $50, imagine if only 5 servers get to that, the network is dead

plus, they have like 1000 resellers in the US, not official like dediboxworld of course

him and the other 1000 guys who had their servers offline for more than a day due to bandwidth failures

the services of dedibox.fr is good according to prices and no one expect the A+ quality for 50$ and no one can give a+ quality for 50$

i never asked for a+ quality.. but as it is now nothing can be used on the server the bandwith per connection to most locations is just too low. Its not like i am planning to greed out a 100 mb port on a server for that price. but nothing can be run on dedibox.fr as it is now even even the european bw is saturated, i choose them because i wanted a nice stable connection in europe so that i can use the server as a remote workstation aswell and the first day i got the server the speads was awsome and averything worked well and then *poof* somthing happend and their network just went down the drain from awesome to uselsess in a couple of hours.

I guess the shoutcast streamers become to greedy as usual... Hope they boot them all from their network
I read in other forums shoutcast hosts buying 10's of servers maxing out the 100 megabit port on all of them..

Last edited:
Back