• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedi needed

krakjoe

stop staring
NLC
Hi ppl, as I'm sure you'all read, hozter went down, that was mine :(

I'm gettin ready for the rental of another server so service can commence the way it was.

I'm needing AMD Sempron or better
512MB of ram or better ( pref 1GB )
at least 1500GB transfer, NOT 750 in 750 out
10mbps line will suffice
server will be totaly managed by me, so an un-managed plan please.
disk space I'm easy on, I'd like 160 or up, raid 1 isn't necessary, or wanted, so ide disks will suffice
cPanel is necessary for all the noobs out there, although quote me with and without if possible please.
budget is between 100 -150 a month, if you have a server at both prices then quote both.

Also, this is necessary, you must have been in business for at least 1 year, I want a list of at least 5 ips, not in the same range (or hosted on the same machine) that I can ping over the next two weeks that belong to your network, I need also, your LEGAL business name, a telephone number for your company, an address for your comapny that's a registered business address, this information can be sent via pm on these forums or to my username at hotmail dot com.
If you cannot provide me with all of that information, do not answer this request, and if you're under 18, then don't bother answering either.
No layered tech resellers please, they are worse than useless.
Thanks.....

Where are you from?
I know very good DC in Germany. They have good deals.
BTW, you can think about DirectAdmin control panel - its cheaper, faster than cPanel and easier to customize.
Its costs ~$13 monthly.

If you want a relliable DDoS protected network with affordable prices look at awknet.com

AMD Sempron 2800+
512MB Ram
160GB HDD
5 Ips
100Mbit shared unmetered (5-6TB/mo)
Price - $119/mo

Cpanel i'm not sure but i guess it's $35/mo

WWW: http://www.awknet.com

IF you can spend a touch more why not get a server direct from softlayer.com With cpanel you will be spending a bit more but without it you are looking at $159/mo and that includes 2000gb transfer

other than that you will most definately be in layeredtech/reseller territory

Hello,

We can offer you the following server

Dell Power Edge 850
Dual Core P4 3.0GHz
2MB L2 cache
800MHZ Front Side Bus
1GB 533MHZ DDR2 (Upgradeable to 8GB)
Dual 160GB 7200RPM S-ATA drives
100 Mbps Network Connection
Intel PRO 10/100/1000 MT single port Gigabit NIC
1500GB Premium Bandwidth
Free Remote Reboot Port
2 Ips

$160/month
Cpanel $25/month
You can find all our information if you just check our whois info.
I'll pm you the 5 Ips later tonight

Also, this is necessary, you must have been in business for at least 1 year, I want a list of at least 5 ips, not in the same range (or hosted on the same machine) that I can ping over the next two weeks that belong to your network, I need also, your LEGAL business name, a telephone number for your company, an address for your comapny that's a registered business address, this information can be sent via pm on these forums or to my username at hotmail dot com.
If you cannot provide me with all of that information, do not answer this request, and if you're under 18, then don't bother answering either.
No layered tech resellers please, they are worse than useless.
Thanks.....

Does that make sense to you some of you guys posting :confused4

Looks like MODS took care of it at the same time i posted :p

Virtuoso Net Solutions...Sophisticated & Dedicated [Established: March 2004]

Virtuoso Net Solutions: Privately owned and operated. Virtuoso ethics are based on Christian principles.
We are not resellers. All servers are Dell PowerEdge Owned By Us
Confidence & Quality Assurance: Rated #1: WebHostDir : HostReview : FindMyHost : WebHostsOnline : Testimonials

Payments Accepted: AMEX | MC/Visa | Discover | PayPal | Check / Money Orders | Online Checks
Support & Guarantee: 99.99% Network SLA | No Hidden Fees/Setup Fees | 24/7 RapidFire™ Support
Network: 99.99% SLA | Ping: 147.202.66.2 | TEAM Data Center | 8 Tier 1 Internap Bandwidth

Servers Include: Free Server Hardening | Private DNS | Private VLAN | Root Access | Control Panel
Control Panel Options: click for demos: cPanel * DirectAdmin * InterWorx * Plesk * Webmin
Special Optional Upgrades: cPanel/WHM Custom Themes: info WHMXtra: info
Managed Services : Server Hardening : Server Monitoring

V-CX $99/mo : Free Setup : No Contract
O/S Options: CentOS | Fedora | Debian | RHE ($25/mo) | WinServer2003 ($30/mo)
Processor: Celeron 2.66GHz
Memory: 512MB
Disk: 160GB SATA
Bandwidth: 1,000GB
IP Address: 8
www.virtuosonetsolutions.com - Click to Visit our site

Back