• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dead 'monster' in Montauk

Dynash

It gets better.
NLC
52050190.jpg

I just read about this over at some other forum, personally after reading the stories, it sounds like complete balls. The first one just made me laugh, even in the first paragraph, "almond-shaped eyes familiar from renderings of space aliens". hahaha.

What do you think it is? I think it could just be a mutation. The question is, it is a natural mutation or a forced? :confused4

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2008/07/the_monster_of_montauk.html
http://gawker.com/5030531/dead-monster-washes-ashore-in-montauk

When i saw that in the paper this morning it hought it was a turtle with no shell, but seeing it in higher res here, im not so sure.

When i saw that in the paper this morning it hought it was a turtle with no shell, but seeing it in higher res here, im not so sure.

That would explain the beak-type thing... but I don't think it's possible to take the shell off a turtle. I think it's part of it.

I read about that. It isn't a turtle with no shell because of the teeth.
There's been ideas about a decomposed dog or an animal called something.. Forgot its name.

ye, and the body is too fat, tail too long front feet too small. Couldtn tell from the tiny piccy in the paper.

Now im thinking more of a dead possum or rodent of some kind.

Looks like a good idea for a Christmas roast.
If they find more of these let me know. I want one.

What's with the armband?

Well you see, they had a fight with it first, they were in the treacherous waters, swamped with mutant mole rats, and the Montauk! They wrestled it into submission, bonded his arms, and let it drift onto shore!

Or, as Dynash said, it's some mutant thing thrown in the water from a bad experiment.

I don't see pixel disorders... either it's done by a professional, or it's a hoax, or it's some bad@ss mutation.

No pixel disorders just flesh disorders.

Dont really see why you wouldnt wanna eat it. Looks pretty good to me still.

No pixel disorders just flesh disorders.

Dont really see why you wouldnt wanna eat it. Looks pretty good to me still.

It's one of a kind.
It's rather exotic, don'tcha think?
It's probably going to the research labs now.

Back