• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dead Forums

True True, i guess it is us guys with no lives or the people who are smart and bought stuff early are the ones hovering around

Originally posted by roblev
True True, i guess it is us guys with no lives or the people who are smart and bought stuff early are the ones hovering around

I bought some of my things, but I still need to get myself that leather executive chair for my room.

I have to buy them because otherwise people will be upset with me and then they will not buy presents for my birthday ( a month after Christmas ) ;)

i am a hermit and have no friends. i celebrate no holidays. haha

i actually shop throughout the year for gifts and the day after thanksgiving is huge.

Originally posted by Epgs
i am a hermit and have no friends. i celebrate no holidays. haha

i actually shop throughout the year for gifts and the day after thanksgiving is huge.

Same here, and my atheism doesn´t help the matter. I only celebrate New Year´s and my birthday, which is a sacred day. :D

Why buy someone a present to recieve a present? your only gonna get socks.

So tell everyone not to get you anything and you go buy what you want for yourself.

Exactly! Kids is one thing, but grown ups... it's just too much. Thank God I'm out of it. : puke:

I hate shopping.
Christmas isn't a big thing in India. Diwali/Deepwali is the biggest festival in India and people shop shop shop and do nothing else.

Back