• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Daymares

AmericanPatriot

Not sure if they are called Daymares since they happen during the day or if they are still called Nightmares :confused:

Anyways, it seems that when I sleep during the day I have the worst dreams I could have. When I sleep at night I am fine, no bad dreams or any dreams at all that I can remember. I don't have any problems or anything like that but when I take a nap or something during the daytime lookout, it is like I am in a Horror movie!

I am just wondering why I would only have horror dreams during the day but no dreams at all during the night. Maybe some part of your brain is more active during the day?

Any dream analysts in da house?

I find that sleeping at night is just resting.. your brain is too tired to setup the illusions of dreams.. i don't have dreams.. sometimes i do, but i don't remember them

You have 4-6 dreams or so per night (both of you), you just can't remember them. Every time you enter REM sleep you dream, and the longer you sleep the more you will dream since it goes in cycles., but whether you remember them or not you DO have a few dreams every night.

It's quite possible that you are having bad-dreams (nightmares) at night-time as well as day time, but you just can't remember them.

Another point is that dreams are generally more vivid during daytime sleep and are much more easy to remember, I can't remember the reasons for this at the moment but yeah.

On that note, daytime sleep generally does result in higher quality dreams than night-time ones, and it could simply be due to this.

I can't see any other reasons you could be having this problem.

I laugh at horror movies tough.:confused2

I can remember having a dream, but I don't remember what the hell happens in it. That's what happens sometimes. =| But I can hardly sleep anyway. I don't think I can fit 4 to 6 dreams within a few hours. :p

Well, I usually have bad dreams at night, but I find that I wake up groggy and vexed when I take a nap during the day.

Originally posted by Toefur
Another point is that dreams are generally more vivid during daytime sleep and are much more easy to remember, I can't remember the reasons for this at the moment but yeah.
Probably because you don't get too far past the REM stage of sleep, hence you remember them more.

Back