• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

datablocks .... dead ?

uh.. lightening?? Hitting the server?? Motherboard wouldn't be the only one to go..if ..I don't know..
Lightening.. hmm..

Where's he keeping his servers?? Out in the open in his back yard? C'mon guys, he's pulling your leg. If he was doing that, he would at least put a lightening rod above them :)

Yeah Really...

Well I talked to him on the phone today and he seems serious, and our co-locator, Xmission in Utah, has admitted to having some power problems recently. He says that the only things damaged were the Motherboard and one of the CPUs. I have to question everything else too. Whether it was lightning or something else, it probably got a bad power surge and John says he's working on it.

Hopefully this will be the last of my endless list of problems. Murphy should be executed for making Murphy's Law.

Back