• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

D3ads, updates...

ningaming

well we have been working with D3Ads, since I last posted in here (didn't want to bring that whole thread up again) and we earned about 1.5 with 33,000 banner impressions

about 2 days ago we noticed the same banner going through the network, and it was not changing. I always check my stats at the end of the day, and i noticed we had not gone up in ANY banner impressions, it's been 2 days, and am a little confused on what's going on.

we emailed them, didn't get a reply. Then I noticed something wrong with our banner program (phpadsnew) and thought the whole problem was our fault, but again, we are seeing it might be on D3Ads. Since it has been a few days since we have heard from them, I was wondering if any other webmasters had any idea what was going on...

It is a default ad used to fill space while we are working to fill it with paid ads. It is standard procedure and is just a public service announcement.

We have just finalized a deal with an advertiser and he is designing the banner as we speak.

If you are unhappy with the service I can mail you a check of what you made so far and remove you from our network. But I can assure you this is only temporary and we will have paying ads up ASAP.

Warm Regards,
Jeff Muller
D3 Advertising

good to hear from you, since all banner impressions stopped, i thought either managment was screwed, or you all had stopped our account.

could you create a "default" banner where the impressions are still showing up, but not getting paid for? A lot of webmasters like to see how many banners are being displayed...

Anyone else agree? that's what forums are for....

Back