• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

D3 Internet Advertising

Hopefully this isn't too late, but welcome to the forums Jeff! :)

I hope you enjoy your stay and I look forward to hearing more from you and your company in the future! ;)

I've done my fair share of research on dedicated servers. If you're looking for something that's affordable and expandable, your best bet would be RackShack.net .

Another new company with better pricing which seems very good, is NeetHosting.com . You could also give them a look.

RackShack has a solid reputation, very reliable, and great tech support.

NeetHosting is very reliable too, but they are newer. They're in the Xmission data center. :D :D :D :D :D

D3ads Part 1:

Recieved a welcome email within 24 hours, as they specified. Logged into account fine, but was suprise to find this:

Account Earnings Summary
You are being payed $.06 for 1000 banner impressions (CPM.)
You are being payed $0 for 1 banner click (CPC.)

and after a test click, stats were updated for the 6 impressions and 1 click, but "acount earning Summary" is still the same, heh.

not quite sure if they have that setup correctly :)

as for the ad managment, they are using
Refsoft Adtention Version 4.3 (if I wasn't supposed to say this, your welcome to delete it :D) which is a pretty well known ad managment program. Adtension costs a good little amount of money, and am pleased to see d3ads has paid some $$$ to start off :)

I was going to post a link to my test page for their ad network, but I do not want to disobey the board rules somehow, but banners so far have been comprised of hosting banners. I'm hoping to see some sort of gaming/entertainmnet eventually :)

Last edited:
Well i am in need of a pop-up banner program but since you have nothing running I guess you can't help me =(

Update #2

I ran their banner for a day, and after 1,400 page views, 2 banners were displayed, fairly evenly. Suprisingly I have had 5 clicks, and my own test click when I set the account up. 36 cents for the day, not bad, but I hope to see some more banners, but not bad at all for today, I guess I will let it run for a while :)

Originally posted by ningaming
Update #2

I ran their banner for a day, and after 1,400 page views, 2 banners were displayed, fairly evenly. Suprisingly I have had 5 clicks, and my own test click when I set the account up. 36 cents for the day, not bad, but I hope to see some more banners, but not bad at all for today, I guess I will let it run for a while :)

We will have some more banners running in the next few weeks. Glad to see that you are happy with it. ;)

Back