• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Déjà vu: So I just ended

Nick

NLC
My longest relationship. One year and eleven months that felt like ten times that.

I, too, feel like ----, but it had to happen.

So here I am, 21 and single. All my best friends have wives and/or are older.

I don't even think I know more than a couple single people.

Lots of re-figuring things out in my immediate future.

:normal2:

21 and single is a good place to be man, even if the circumstances that got you there are ----ty.

Time heals all wounds, and at your age, you have A LOT of time before it's too late for you to do anything anymore.

Would be easyer if life didnt have love in it.
Things are ment to get better acording to relationship people.

Last edited:
21 and single is a good place to be man, even if the circumstances that got you there are ----ty.

While I am upset about it, I'm kind of excited by the idea of a fresh start now that the initial shock has worn off (things started going downhill last week, it just ended for good today).

dont worry Nick, i felt the same way when i was 20, and had just gotten out of a serious relationship, and just before i turned 21, i met my wife to be while skateboarding at the local skate park. we have now been together for almost 4 years, and have been married for almost 2 years, and things could not be any better. you will meet someone when you least expect it. keep you chin up, and don't stress over it. i know it is easier said than done, but, do a lot of senseless dating and messing around till you get over her. it helps. :D

Sorry to hear that nick, but make a point to enjoy a bit of single life here in the upcoming weeks. It can be refreshing.

I went out on a date tonight and had a lot of fun.

I'm going to a party this weekend with some new friends, hopefully will meet some more girls there.

Just moving on.

I just figured moping around in my apartment wasn't going to make me feel any better so I just asked a girl out to a movie.

Good call Nick. And keep drinking. As long as you keep putting em back, life can't get bad. :)

[disclaimer: don't do this, but I did and it worked out well for me]

alcohol is the solution for everything. put a few back for me too Nick. :lol:
I am on probation, and am not supposed to drink. good thing my PO didnt see my empty martini glass by my computer last night when she stopped by to check on me. :S obviously the probation didnt stop me, but yeah, you need to drink more booze, and if putting a few back for me gets the job done, then keep them flowing. just make sure to look at your date in the light before taking her home, or try to find a date when you are still sober. :D

[disclaimer: the opinions stated in this ridiculous comment should not be taken to heart. the OP can not be held responsible for alcohol poisoning, screwing people that look like Bo Diddley, or even death. Think for yourself dammit]

Already started.

I think it's only appropriate that if I ever visit Canada again, I'm going to meet up with fellow FWS members and hit some bars. Doesn't Gayo live up there too?

Back