• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cyberwings?

soulair

I sent my payment a week ago and I still haven't gotten an e-mail from them. Is there something wrong? Is anyone else having this problem?

I have tried that, but they have told me that they did not receive my application. So I resent it. Twice. Still nothing.

You could put stop payment on the card. It might just be an error. Or maybe it didn't go through.

I was even thinking about their resellers package, maybe not ?

This is the first complaint I have heard

i filled out the application but haven't sent in my payment, and my account was activated...
the site was up and i was able to log in...

i had to email them to delete my account cause i never paid...

We do have an order form for soulair.net and we are working on account setups as quickly as possible. Our recent sale generated over 400 new orders and we've been swamped trying to get them online. We've put an end to the sale and we're working as quickly as possible. Please contact me directly (CEO of Cyberwings) at swhite@cyberwings.com if you have any further questions on this matter..... we're still here, we're just become VERY popular lately!

Shawn

Back