• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CustomPaintContracting.com

Looks good. Just a few things:

The two side strips help to make the page complete - maybe you should extend them to the bottom. Otherwise, the site really seems top heavy.

Another thing, the "when quality counts" quote ironically looks to be of poor quality. Maybe you should increase the quality of the image...

Center the text (vertically) in the nav bar.

Nice site though.

Your "interface" seems to be set as a background image...

this means people like me (1280 x 1024) are seeing a repeat of the background...

other than that, nice job!

Another thing, the "when quality counts" quote ironically looks to be of poor quality...
Not just that, all the text in all your GIFs are very poor quality. Antialias them, they'd look much better.

Its very good, but you might want to extend your two side borders all the way to the bottom and end it with a bottom border like your top one.

Originally posted by Mekhu
Your "interface" seems to be set as a background image...

this means people like me (1280 x 1024) are seeing a repeat of the background...

other than that, nice job!

Is anyone here using a higher resolution than 800X600 that is having problems?

Also, how do people make their pictures such high quality but loading time is fast too?

yeh yeh.. definately make the stripey bits follow the page down.. and maybe use a better image for their logo, and try to lose the wordart font... we're already trying to get as far away from microsoft as possible.. ;)

one more thing... try valign those top links a bit betta.. other than that, u got yaself a nice looking effeciant website !!! well done, :D

I think I would make the logo a bit better than the one you have. It doesn't exactly *grab* you.

<edit> you guys beat me to the logo :) Indeed it does look like wordart</edit>

Actually my webstats show that roughly 44% of my visitors use 800*600 and 34% use 1024*768 . Most of the rest goes to 460*640 . So yes, I'd say a good portion of people use higher than the standard 800*600. I'll sometimes use 1024*768 for certain things.

I just wanted to see if some people were using higher resolutions to see if the bg image was repeating, because I thought that I had that problem fixed.

:rolleyes: I would say you weren't aware of it. There's no reason to use it as a bg image so don't.

You seem to ask the same question as a year ago. If you hadn't deleted all your threads you could just go back and check them out. :D

Back