• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Custom Titles

Hobo

Can we make it so you can earn custom titles through time too? I can only post so much without spamming and I've been here for awhile now.

Hobo said:
Can we make it so you can earn custom titles through time too? I can only post so much without spamming and I've been here for awhile now.

Ya, I hear ya.

Of course most of my posts are complete waste of space anyways, like this one.

Does it really matter that much to you Hobo? If so, wouldn't you want to work at it like everyone else? Just a thought. You're not TOO far away from one yet.

Yeah, I got to 1500 posts back way then but haven't been registered for 180 days. Was like wtf.

Anyway, congrats cowax for having 2 sqs.

Blank Verse said:
Does it really matter that much to you Hobo? If so, wouldn't you want to work at it like everyone else? Just a thought. You're not TOO far away from one yet.

I guess it doesn't really matter that much, but its the principle of the thing. I don't see why if someone has been proven not to be a spammer(This might not be me, I spammed pretty heavily when I came), shouldn't get the same benifits as people who post tons every day. I mean there is only so many things you can say about something before you just start repeating yourself. (Yes I realize the irony in what I said above......but it's still true.)

Custom Title Too

Hobo said:

Yes, can I have a custom title too? I've been here for three years and my post counts prove that I don't spam and I don't see the reason of spamming just to earn a custom title or a higher rank.

Who says you have to spam to get to the point where you can have a custom title? If you're an active participant at this board, eventually you get the custom title, and it gets done without spamming. That's how most of us have accomplished that.

Some people are just impatient, I guess.

QReyes said:
Yes, can I have a custom title too? I've been here for three years and my post counts prove that I don't spam and I don't see the reason of spamming just to earn a custom title or a higher rank.
And everyone with a custom title does spam?

Take a look at the top 20 posters, none of them spammed to make their way to the top I bet.

Custom titles are a "reward" for participation in the forums, not for longevity :)

jmiller said:

Take a look at the top 20 posters, none of them spammed to make their way to the top I bet.
i think i did, but got stopped after 50+ posts.

(highlight the above text to read)

trenzterra said:
i think i did, but got stopped after 50+ posts.

(highlight the above text to read)
Heh, I never saw it, mind you I wasn't around.

Besides, your posts are quality anyways. :)

jmiller said:

Look at the three posts above.......you can't deny that random tangents added considerably.

Anywho I thought about it and I guess I agree with Blank and I might as well work for it like everyone else.

Back