• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

custom-hosting.net - 5 accounts available :)

BlackStorm

custom-hosting.net - 5 free accounts available :)

Hello,
I would like to offer 5 of the following accounts for free.
There are terms for this so if you dont like the terms, please do NOT signup.

Terms:

You must already have a website
You must make 20 posts each month in the community forum ( www.custom-hosting.net/forum )
The accounts will last for 6 months after which time you can move to our normal free hosting account (20mb space/300mb bandwidth) or pay to continue with your current account at a very large discount.

What you get:

Free setup
1000mb space
5000mb bandwidth
cPanel 7.0.2 - edge 11 control panel
50 MySQL databases
Unlimited POP3
Unlimited Forwarders
Unlimited Aliases
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Subdomains
Frontpage Ext.
Web stats
All features installed on your cPanel account
SSH
CGI
Support through the forum ONLY

Again, you must abide to the terms which are:

You must already have a website
You must make 20 posts each month in the community forum ( www.custom-hosting.net/forum )
The accounts will last for 6 months after which time you can move to our normal free hosting account (20mb space/300mb bandwidth) or pay to continue with your current account at a very large discount.

If you have any questions about this feel free to ask any questions you have,
John

Last edited:
Hello,
If you want to signup please use the forum and use the template for requesting a free account which is provided at the top of the forum named "Signup for free accounts"

In the extra comments section please write: "Special Offer" and I know know you are applying for the special deal.

Thanks,
John

Originally posted by BlackStorm
Hello,
If you want to signup please use the forum and use the template for requesting a free account which is provided at the top of the forum named "Signup for free accounts"

In the extra comments section please write: "Special Offer" and I know know you are applying for the special deal.

Thanks,
John

Ok. Thanks 4 the reply;) My Forum Name is MATRIX so dont forget plz :p

The discounted rate would be £6/month or the equivalent in your currency.
I would do a deal if you want to prepay for 6months or more.
Im sure you will know by that stage if you think you would want to pay for the account or not :)
Im not forcing anyone to pay after this, they have the three options:
1. Take a normal free account (www.custom-hosting.net/free.html)
2. Pay £6/month for the current account
3. Move to another host
I think this is fair enough :)

Have tried to give as many options as i can,
John

cool looks like i got the first 1, and i would definetly reccomend it, support looks kick --- and its a really good deal, i'll definetly be purchasing it after my 6months r up

Thanks a lot for that forcer :)
Yep you got the first large account ;)
I try to povide the best support i can to all the accounts, including the free accounts.
Always open to suggestions which I take in the suggestion forum and i normally implement them if i think they will benefit the other members.
Try not to be very strict with my members as i believe in a community atmosphere.
John

i think you have a good service offering quite alot so there wont be many suggestions, the only thing you could probly add is irc for ppl so they can have like irc.domain.com .. i think that would only work with ppl who have their own domain.

Thanks a lot for that forcer :)
Yep you got the first large account ;)
I try to povide the best support i can to all the accounts, including the free accounts.
Always open to suggestions which I take in the suggestion forum and i normally implement them if i think they will benefit the other members.
Try not to be very strict with my members as i believe in a community atmosphere.
John

Hi!, Can you tell me if you ever have problem with your dedicated Server ? I think is Un-managed is right ? :p

Hmmm....
Thats not very nice of you...
Is that just because I didnt accept your request?
How do you know anything about the hosting im providing?
Why do you think its unmanaged?
Does it matter about anything because im TRYING to provide a good free service, i think you will find all free accounts i have setup are happy with what they have.
I try to provide the best service i can and i make nothing from it.
I have not forced ANY account of mine to place a banner on their site so its not like im making anything in return for this, i just like to provide something people will like.
Why are you trying to put down a free service im offering?

Originally posted by ***MTX***MATRIX
Hi!, Can you tell me if you ever have problem with your dedicated Server ? I think is Un-managed is right ? :p

you dont really have the right to comment on anything, its a perfectly good free service one of the best ive come accross. if it was paid hosting, something u paid for out of your own pocket then yes u would have the right to comment and should expect a reply as its wat your owed as a paying customer, but as a free service? no, you either like it or u dont, if u dont then its not really your place to comment on it.

Thanks a lot forcer :)
The thing is, Matrix has not tried my services...
He applied for a free account but as it says on the terms page for free accounts (www.custom-hosting.net/free.html) I am now only accepting english sites.
I told him the reason for this, i was straight forward and said it was because a number of sties from china were abusing my free services, they signed up for a large number of accounts and were playing a game :(
I felt very stupid about this because i was not able to review their site and check if it was really their site or something they uploaded to make it look like they had a site.
I didnt say i thought Matrix was doing this, i was sure he wasnt as i saw his site in his sig here on FWS, but I cant make on exception to the rule as many others would then ask why they would not get it but someone else did.

I dont know why you have now started trying to bad mouth my free services,i dedicate a lot of time to providing support for my free services, please check my forum and you will see it is only me that is doing website support. It takes a lot of time to run this free service and i believe its well worth it when you see people happy about getting quality space for their website.

I dont think you should be trying to put down a free host simply because you did not get an account. I am very surprized you have done this as i said i was sorry (3 times) in a reply to your request and dont know why you are now taking it like this.

I dont mean to cause a problem but im just not happy that someone has tried to put down what im offering for free on a public forum simple because they did not get what they want.
John

Hmmm....
Thats not very nice of you...
Is that just because I didnt accept your request?
How do you know anything about the hosting im providing?
Why do you think its unmanaged?
Does it matter about anything because im TRYING to provide a good free service, i think you will find all free accounts i have setup are happy with what they have.
I try to provide the best service i can and i make nothing from it.
I have not forced ANY account of mine to place a banner on their site so its not like im making anything in return for this, i just like to provide something people will like.
Why are you trying to put down a free service im offering?

I just want to know because i am going to colocate or rent a server Soon. so i want to know what kinda of problems you have had... :eek:

Thanks a lot forcer :)
The thing is, Matrix has not tried my services...
He applied for a free account but as it says on the terms page for free accounts (www.custom-hosting.net/free.html) I am now only accepting english sites.
I told him the reason for this, i was straight forward and said it was because a number of sties from china were abusing my free services, they signed up for a large number of accounts and were playing a game :(
I felt very stupid about this because i was not able to review their site and check if it was really their site or something they uploaded to make it look like they had a site.
I didnt say i thought Matrix was doing this, i was sure he wasnt as i saw his site in his sig here on FWS, but I cant make on exception to the rule as many others would then ask why they would not get it but someone else did.

I dont know why you have now started trying to bad mouth my free services,i dedicate a lot of time to providing support for my free services, please check my forum and you will see it is only me that is doing website support. It takes a lot of time to run this free service and i believe its well worth it when you see people happy about getting quality space for their website.

I dont think you should be trying to put down a free host simply because you did not get an account. I am very surprized you have done this as i said i was sorry (3 times) in a reply to your request and dont know why you are now taking it like this.

I dont mean to cause a problem but im just not happy that someone has tried to put down what im offering for free on a public forum simple because they did not get what they want.
John

LOL :D :D :D ... Imao... Do you think i am going to hack you? :D :D :D ... The Answer is NO... I am not a Hacker :chinese2: ... i only want to know the problems you had :rolleyes:

Why can he not comment? I think it's good that here is comments from all directions, and discussions :D

To fishing users this way to forum is incorrect in my mind, get them there by some other system? Of course they start spamming to get message account fullfilled, what other can you wait when put out such text :rolleyes:

You can choose to have 1 of the following added to your account for each 20 USEFUL posts you make on the community forums. We have VERY strict rules about members posting spam to increase their post count, this will not be tolerated and actions may be taken if found to be doing so.

Last edited:
Back