• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CS:CZ game Server

Zalaki

I am in need for the lowest price i can get for a 12-14 man Counter Strike Condition Zero Server...with amx mod x

Im not to sure on how much i can spend but plz let me know how much it would be... Lowest offer gets the sale :p

Edit: oh and also.... i need it somewhere like central or west coast.... but if it HAS to be East coast and its Cheapest price ill still do it

Hello I can offer you the server for $2.00/slot private/public. This will also come with free webhosting.

If interested, you will need to contact me via email - sales@lakeshoreservices.net as this is a service not fully open to the public.

Locations are - Texas, Chicago, Virginia, Michigan, California, Flordia

Cant beat my Price So you wanna Act Stupid lol Ok well this is my hobby im not out to get rich so if my prices are lower then yours then just dont comment Ok? thanks

have you found your provider for this yet? I have 1 more spot left on one of our texas machines and would like to fill it, please let me know as soon as you can so I can put your name on it

Thanks,
Reed

no i cant do it... im out of cash after having to pay for my hosting.. this like really sucks and i really wanted to get a server to... >.< oh well thx for the offers you all....

i wonder.. is their anyway i can get like a free 10 man.. or like someone sponser me... i will do offers and EVERYTHING.... i reallly really need a server.. im sorry im begging its just i went broke today... and eh nvm... thx for all you offers though

midwest said:
Cant beat my Price So you wanna Act Stupid lol Ok well this is my hobby im not out to get rich so if my prices are lower then yours then just dont comment Ok? thanks

Calm down. He didn't even make an offer. Just a comment.

Back