• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Crunch-Host Down???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJboutit

So I see Crunch-host is down does anybody know what is up?? I have been trying to setup a domain for my site with them but I guess that is gonna have to wait :confused4

If this host does not come back by tonight this host folded. If a free host goes down & 36 to 48 hrs later there still not backup most likely the host is gone

Last edited:
Hello,

Firstly sorry for the delay as you can imagine this is a hectic time for us staff at Crunch-Host, we are sure you will agree appart from this dissapointing downtime the past 5 months of service was great with 5 minutes downtime during that period.

Basicly I'm Jordan and I ran Crunch-Host as the Server and network admin pretty much single handedly with the owner Nicky, Nicky hasn't paid the bills this month and hasn't been in toutch which is strange as we were quite close friends in real life and on the net.

I am working just now getting a server up and can assure clients theyre data is safe regardless if they wish to stay with Crunch-Host after we iron this saga out.

Backups were made every day as you know both on and off site so nothing has been lost as the servers port is merely offline.

Stay tuned for updates and thanks for your patience.

Thank you for getting back to us and not keeping us in the dark. I understand where you are coming from. I hope Nicky is ok!

If you guys need any help please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back