• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Crunch-Host.Com - Free VPS Servers

Jordan Mclay

Nlc You Say?
NLC
Crunch-Host.Com are delighted to announce that as promised we are now offering free VPS Servers, you can get yours today for a only 50 posts per month on our customer forumsC for the whole time you have the VPS.

What are the server specs you are offering?* 20 GB HDD
* 256 MB RAM Guaranteed
* 250GB Bandwidth
* 100mbps port
* 1 IP Address
* Located in the USA
* OS Choices
Ubuntu/CentOS/Debian

What about Support or Upgrades?

All Free VPS Servers are upgradeable at a monthly cost (physical money, not posts) and you can upgrade anything from the Hard Disk, Bandwith, IP'S, RAM.

Support is provided on a basic management plan and you will get help via our support suite if needed for supported software installs such as cPanel or common scripts, we shall also handle free reboots and OS reloads.

VPS Management Panel?

Your VPS will be controled by the industrys leading VPS control Panel "vePortal", from within there you can reboot, reinstall your OS, and modify your VPS even if the actual VPS server is down. http://crunch-host.com/forum

No, I have sent him a PM yesterday here on FWS, no responds :(

I am not hosted with him tho, I just joined his forum to offer some help or what ever when people might need it.

It's awful! I had an extremely important website running on a VPS from there, and I really need to get it back up as soon as possible, or at least a backup, so I can move it somewhere else.

You fools. Why would you trust some guy handing out free VPS servers with your "important" sites. People STILL don't seem to understand. Wake up. Get real. If your websites are really that importnant, then you need to go buy a VPS somewhere from a QUALITY provider.

Back