• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Crissic Solutions - New Template!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I own that design. I bought it from Zoodia.com for 500USD with full rights. The design is for use on http://3rdrockhosting.com/ only.

I've sent you an email but I request you delete that website now, immediately and remove the design you have from your hard drive.

I've heard from Crissic.com, a manager apparently. He said I need to wait for the owner for a response. Site hasn't been taken down yet though. I will see what he has to say. I don't think Zoodia would have sold the design twice (He's just not that kind of guy)

It's really sickening when you spend so much money on web designs only to have people thinking that they can just rip it and use it themselves.

I've heard from Crissic.com, a manager apparently. He said I need to wait for the owner for a response. Site hasn't been taken down yet though. I will see what he has to say. I don't think Zoodia would have sold the design twice (He's just not that kind of guy)

It's really sickening when you spend so much money on web designs only to have people thinking that they can just rip it and use it themselves.

I agree that seems prety dirty.

I am resolving the issue with James as we speak. The design was created by a designer that I hired and appearently got jipped. I have yet to hear back from the designer.

I would have no intention or wouldn't bother ripping a template so I am sorry for the issues that have arose from this and I currently looking for a new (if temporary) design, so the website will not be removed inanimately but will be as soon as possible. If the thread could be closed that would be nice.

Sorry for the late reply I was out Christmas Shopping all day and unable to get online until now.

Are you saying Mike jipped you?

The designer I went through was from webhostchat.co.uk or something to that extent, not Mike.

I have requested that James send me proof of the ownership of the design before I remove it, but as soon as I get proof of this then I can remove it.

I don't wish to cause issues with him but I have payed for the template and do not want to remove it without sufficient proof.

If the thread could be locked that would be nice.

Last edited:
The designer I went through was from webhostchat.co.uk or something to that extent, not Mike.

I have requested that James send me proof of the ownership of the design before I remove it, but as soon as I get proof of this then I can remove it.

I don't wish to cause issues with him but I have payed for the template and do not want to remove it without sufficient proof.

If the thread could be locked that would be nice.

Hello James I am the owner of Crissic Solutions. Could I get you to send valid proof of copyright? I got a designer to create this for me and in order for me to remove it I must see valid proof as I do not want to remove it on notion from what you are saying.
If there is a missunderstanding and/or my designer ripped it off of you it may take a few days/weeks for us to come up with a new design, let alone we do not have accurate funds to purchase a new template.

I'm sorry but this is kind of ridiculous from you.

1, I already gave you more than enough proof that I own this design. Even the original designer himself has contacted you verifying the same. I don't know what you think you have on this.

2: Whether you have a spare design or not is not part of the issue. That design has to be deleted from your domain and your HDD immediately.

3: We now have contacted FastServers.net Abuse Department and they say that they have forwarded the complaint to the owner of the server hosting the offending site.

4: You hired a designer? What is this blog entry then stating that you designed "from scratch"?

I find this unbelievable.

Without a doubt, James is right. I've been looking around at this, and nothing leads me to believe that you own the template in any name, shape, or form. I'm siding with James. But, I wish I had to template for myself, it looks awesome!

In addition, your hosting has become more ominous and secretive lately, as if hiding something from us. At least thats the feeling I get.

I did try contacting Mike but he appears to be away from keyboard at present, that would be all the proof you would need Skylar ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back