• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Creating free image host,can you help?

Never_pay

I thought I should make a better,more thorough request of what I need.
I would like to offer free SIG image hosting for those wanting to use sig images on mesagebords.Time and time again we see too any free image hosts going down or dont allow much bandwidth for hotlinking images.I want to change this by offering such services.
I hate when I get a X when wanting to show a nice sig I make.Im sure others do as well.
I would also like to offer free Winamp NOW PLAYING sigs as well.Alot of people still use them as I do.Hokey,but they are kinda cool :D

HOSTING NEEDS:
First I would like to find a host that INCLUDES a domain in the deal.This is just one less thing I have to think/deal/worry about.Not a must but would be great!

SPACE/BANDWIDTH
I think I can start off with around 200 in space and 5 gig in bandwidth.If i need to upgrade after seeing more is needed,I will do so.

GOODIES
The usual things such as
-PHP 4.1.0 or later
-GD library
-A reasonably recent version of MySQL
This is required for using the Jigga Jamming winamp sig plug-in.
I wil also most likely install a messageboard.Either IKONBORD or INVISIONBOARD,havent decided yet.
Also FTP.

PRICING
Im looking for cheap,but not cheap ;)
Around $60 yearly? or so?
As this will be a free service and I get nothing other than the satisfaction of knowing people can upload and link thier images to messageboards they visit without seeing the dreaded X !!

Maybe someone can create a custom plan for me with just what is needed withought having all the other stuff I wont use.
You can reply here and email me HERE

If you have already replied to my other request,feel free to re-post what you can offer or email me again so I can look at all my options.

Thank you :)

Back