• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Craigslist Ads

Your ads like like everyday run-of-the-mill spam. I've also learned that CL is not really an effective area to market services such as these.

GeorgeB: I've found the same thing as the other poster.. Craigslist isn't the best place and even if you do generate business from it then you will find the people to be very thrifty and demanding.

Your ad isn't appealing and I don't think you'll get much sold in this ad.

This posting has expired.
(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

I find the content of your ad to be quite generic, better luck next time. :)

Your ad isn't appealing and I don't think you'll get much sold in this ad.

I find the content of your ad to be quite generic, better luck next time. :)

The ads were deleted by me or expired. I get interests all of the time off of them. Just was trying to find a way to make them better is all.

If you do get business off of Craigslist, congratulations.

All of my photography and web design clients acquired through Craigslist have split when I sent them a contract. One waited until I was done with the photography and I handed him the bill (Commercial photography ... he ran an online store through a local warehouse) then told me to ---- off. I took him to court and he showed up with the money THEN.

If you do get business off of Craigslist, congratulations.

All of my photography and web design clients acquired through Craigslist have split when I sent them a contract. One waited until I was done with the photography and I handed him the bill (Commercial photography ... he ran an online store through a local warehouse) then told me to ---- off. I took him to court and he showed up with the money THEN.

Yeah, it isn't as much as I would like, but I still get it. Right now, a small amount comes through craigslist for my scrap metal stuff. The other majority comes from repeat customers, and referrals, etc.

I do agree there are a LOT of scammers and frauds on CL, which is what you definitely need to be very careful about.

I've had pretty good luck on craigslist selling things locally like: furniture, appliances, car parts, etc. Pretty much any large or extremely heavy items that would a PITA to sell on eBay. Other than that, placing business ads has done absolutely nothing for me in the past, but attract spammers.

Relevant groups that are on there, I've done that a few times and managed to get some links on Google.

hmm I belong to a few groups, but didn't think there would be any for scrap metal removal though. None the less, I will check it out. Thanks for the tip jcourtenay. I appreciate. I always love getting new, honest, respectable business, no matter where it may come from lol.

Back