• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

"cpm?"

Cost Per Mille (thousand). It how either how much you make or how much you pay for a thousand banner impressions.

I should also add that I only get about 3000-5000 a month, but that should change to 15,000 once I get the hosting stuff.

The recommended ones and the not so recommended ones are on that list in the URL above. There are bound to be others, but they haven't been tested out by enough people to tell you to try them.

one last question, how much should I expect to get paid with...

15,000-20,000 unique visitors a month with a musicians site?

Probably not much ;) It will depend on what type of CPM program you choose. Popunders are better than popups, because they have a chance to fully load. If you are like me your trigger finger on the popups is lightening speed.

There are not many banner CPMs and they tend to pay even less. You might be lucky to make $15-30 a month with popunders.

That isn't to bad, I know my site has the POTENTIAL to get A LOT of hits. Especially once I offer free services, for musicians hosting. Anyway, hopefully I can get more hits than that but we'll see. THanks for the help

Back