• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CPC help needed

Is your site in English language?

You may need to provide a few more details of your site to get assistance with this question. :)

Originally posted by Jan
Is your site in English language?

You may need to provide a few more details of your site to get assistance with this question. :)

My site is no existant , until i can find a good pay per click advertiser ..... it costs alot of money to run internet connections you see .... anywayz .. it well be in english yes ..

Originally posted by cdudeuk18
nice to see a lady in this forum :classic2:

aawww..you're making her blush...but
*watch out* she/he could always be a guy disguised under a girly name.....you'll never know..:D

Hmmmmm, if you don't have a site, where are you going to put the banners and links?

And DJsexie, Jan is a boy's name in some European countries :p

Well lookie who's decided to grace us with her presence...

Welcome to FWS, Jan :)

No ducks here, I'm afraid, but there's plenty of Chickens and Moos to keep you company...

:chicken: :cow:

cdudeuk18, I'd suggest that you consider your web publishing entrance as a lossy hobby for a few months until you properly establish your site(s). Applying for membership in any of the affiliate programs/ad networks offered to independent publishers will get you nowhere until you actually have a site on which to promote said merchants.

Originally posted by Czar
Well lookie who's decided to grace us with her presence...

Welcome to FWS, Jan :)

No ducks here, I'm afraid, but there's plenty of Chickens and Moos to keep you company...

Thanks Czar! :)

It's all your fault you realise? :p

Just the first phase of our non-violent plan for world domination...

Long time no hear, CB. Welcome back. :)

:biggrin2: <-- I'm at the party! Hoorar! :biggrin2:

Now which one are you Czar, I know you always like to dress to the ocassion (going by the photos I've seen) so I imagine you're the one with the party hat? Or are you intoxicated rolling around on the floor? :wink2:

Back