• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cPanel / WHM License for VPS (rent)

Hey,

cPanel Source lower the prices to $14 at 10 licenses. Some datacenters offer cheap Internal licensing from $5 to $14

If you are dealing with OpenVZ/Virtuozzo, then you qualify for external VZZO licenses. cPanelDirect offers these for $14/month... There are some coupon codes floating around that will bring it down by another dollar making them $13/month

This is the lowest you will possibly find the licenses on an external VZZO.

Hello,

In terms of VPS lic's. $13-15/month is the standard from companies until you have a mass amount. If you looking to get into VZZO your have to pay extra out for the setup of an Virtuozzo VPS, so you may not exactly be getting cost savings.

If you needed, I may have a good friend who you could "resell" VPS from and they already have Cpanel on them. I would have to talk to him about that. I sent you a pm with his typical packages, and what he is willing to do for resellers. I would just have to provide his email and you can speak directly to him.

However ontopic, $15/month is a standard cpanel VPS lic. until your in the 20+ servers. Just as a dedicated Cpanel lic. is around $30/month till your in 20+.

If you looking to get into VZZO your have to pay extra out for the setup of an Virtuozzo VPS

That is incorrect, VZZO licenses also support OpenVZ, thus no additional license costs are incurred.

Okay,

Last Time I looked into it you had to purchase the VZZO licenses for the servers..

My apologizes

If you are dealing with OpenVZ/Virtuozzo, then you qualify for external VZZO licenses. cPanelDirect offers these for $14/month... There are some coupon codes floating around that will bring it down by another dollar making them $13/month

ok thank you very much, I did not know it was working with OpenVZ as well. Rep +1

// Guess I am not in the position to add Rep ... -.- ,sorry about that.

Last edited:
Back