• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cPanel/WHM @ $29.99 - How?

InfiniteTech

How do you (dedicated hosts) get cPanel at such low prices? I seem to have trouble getting one at such a low price. I am buying it $60/month directly off a distributor. So do you know of any, who gives at so less? Or how do you get them?

48USD is a norm with their resellers, certain resellers with large volumes of licenses get more and more discounts, it's simple.

48USD is a norm with their resellers, certain resellers with large volumes of licenses get more and more discounts, it's simple.
But how do others get it at $29.99? Do you know any of them?

You are asking about only just WHM/Cpanel for $29.99 ???

$29.99 is actually the price we charge our dedicated server
customers for Cpanel, WHM, Fantastico, and RvSkins!

Instead of buying it to distributor directly try your datacenter, Internal licenses are cheaper...

...or you can install something like OpenVZ and get a VPS license for it :)

You are asking about only just WHM/Cpanel for $29.99 ???

$29.99 is actually the price we charge our dedicated server
customers for Cpanel, WHM, Fantastico, and RvSkins!

He's asking how, not you do

Generally speaking you cannot buy an external license for 29.99. That is if I am a reseller of cPanel, I can't give you a license for your own server hosted outside of my datacenter.

Internal License, that is to say licensed and used by servers @ the data center are cheaper and you can find full list of cPanel's Distributors on their website.

Thanks guys, I need that info. And can you suggest anyone from where I can get such license? I mean, any other way other than my data-center?

you use to be able to get external cpanel license for $29.95/mo from trixtor i think there name was but they stopped as they bought there own CP they now offer

Back