• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cpanel vps request

william232

Hi all

I'm looking for a cpanel vps with 20gb of space 2 ips addresses and the cpanel license if possible at 7 dollars a month the vps I'll looking at is around 7 to 10 a month if possible can anyone provide this?

Thanks william

Hi all

I'm looking for a cpanel vps with 20gb of space 2 ips addresses and the cpanel license if possible at 7 dollars a month the vps I'll looking at is around 7 to 10 a month if possible can anyone provide this?

Thanks william

Please note that cPanel/WHM license itself costs $14.95 per month. Please take a look at bleow,

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Standard VPS #1
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

» Guaranteed RAM: 512MB
» RAID-10 Storage: 20GB
» Premium Bandwidth: 1,000GB Per Month
» Instant OS Reloads / Reboots / TUN/TAP
» Burstable Port Speed: 100 MBPS
» Dedicated IP: 2
» £9.96 Per Month (USD currency! OPTIONAL)

Read More | Order Now

== Above server is available in both USA and UK datacenters.
== cPanel/WHM, DirectAdmin, Plesk Available & Optional on order form.
== Instant Free remote reboots, OS reinstalls within the VPS control panel.

Available Operating Systems
  • CentOS 4, 5, 5.5
  • Debian 4, 5
  • Fedora 9, 10, 11, 12
  • Gentoo
  • Ubuntu 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04
We Accept all major credit cards, paypal, alertpay, moneybookers and Liberty Reserve as payment methods.

Last edited:
if only the VPS for $7/month, I can offer you.
but if included cPanel, it is not possible.

so here is my offer.

VPS 1
1.0Ghz CPU (Guaranteed)
512MB RAM (Guaranteed)
20GB Disk Space
1TB Monthly Bandwidth
2 IP Addresses
OpenVZ With vePortal
Multiple Choices Of Linux OS
$7/Month

cPanel/WHM additional $15/month

Just to fill you in the cost structure of what your asking for. With regular web space such as shared hosting or reseller accounts you will often find cPanel included in the cost and generally free since the main host would have cPanel installed on their system.

With a VPS however you do not have that luxury, you need to purchase the license yourself which costs $15.00 from any company out there. If the company has a deal with cPanel themselves you can rarely find a very small discount, 1-2$ generally.

On any note, in regards to your request the resources themselves are not an issue however if you want cPanel your looking at what ever resources your wanting +$15.00/mo for cPanel.

Take a peak at www.bigscoots.com and find us on the live chat. Well be able to give you a few more details and possibly get you together with something that might work in your situation.

You will not find a VPS for 7$ and cPanel but you may find cPanel shared/reseller hosting within that budget.

You budget is very low to get reliable VPS hosting service.

Try to check all the mentioned hosts here, compare them, read customer hosting reviews about them and choose the best one.

We can't do anything with cPanel for $7 but, if another control panel is an option for you (Isp Omega), we can go as low as $4.75 a month on a US based VPS with HyperVM and 384Mb RAM? If another CP will work, have a look at our VPS packages and contact us if you have any questions.

Good luck!

Back