• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cpanel space less than 500MB traffic less than 1 Gig a month

estado3

As it says I am looking for a host with Cpanel for a personal site hosted on a subdomain, space required is no more than 500MB and traffic is expected to be less than 1Gig.
No post to host or ads.
Will need 1 Mysql database.
FTP would be nice but not required.
If you have any space available do email me a username/pass and subdomain of your choosing.

Thanks,

As it says I am looking for a host with Cpanel for a personal site hosted on a subdomain, space required is no more than 500MB and traffic is expected to be less than 1Gig.
No post to host or ads.
Will need 1 Mysql database.
FTP would be nice but not required.
If you have any space available do email me a username/pass and subdomain of your choosing.

Thanks,

Hi there,

We, at www.nuzoka.com, can offer you the following in our standard free hosting plan:

cPanel
Subdomain of your choice
Up to 10 GB of space
Up to 100 GB of monthly transfer
No post2host or ads
Up to 5 MySQL databases
Up to 5 FTP accounts

You can view our Website at www.nuzoka.com. If you decide to give us a try and need help to signup, please don't hesitate to let me know. Good luck in your search!

It seems it wants a top level domain name, and there doesn't seem an option to select a sub domain

I am not quite sure of that. I believe that my-webhost still accepts subdomains. If not you can use a co.cc domain and park it there.

Back