1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).
    Dismiss Notice

Coupons for Respected Registras?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by .Bobby, Mar 16, 2009.

1. .Bobby

.Bobby New Member

Hello guys,

I'm thinking of buying some domains, but like many, would like to get it at a good price. From the way I see it, since i'm not buying in bulk, the only way I could get good deals, is through Coupons. Anyone have any coupons for Respected Domain Registra's, i.e Namecheap, Register.com, GoDaddy, etc?

Would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks.

2. ~ServerPoint~

~ServerPoint~ New Member

Do search for the godaddy name. I believe you will find tons of the coupons for them

3. .Bobby

.Bobby New Member

Most are outdated. And, Godaddy coupons aren't worth much. They cut it down only by about US$1-2 on an average, unless you spend more than $150, where they'll cut it by 20%.

4. ExpertWebHost

ExpertWebHost Active Member

May be you can try some coupons and domain registration offers here

5. seospwebsite

seospwebsite New Member

Yes , so many websites are there for buying domain names like ibeehosting.com, etc

6. Dynash

Dynash It gets better. NLC

7. .Bobby

.Bobby New Member

Awesome! Thanks!

8. SiberForum

SiberForum New Member

FYI: all given coupon codes are the ones for the REGISTRATION only. Be sure that you will have different price for the renewal or domain name transfer

9. engineerroy2008

engineerroy2008 New Member

I can give one coupon for Namecheap.com which i used now to buy one domain and also for transfer of the domain to namecheap

SWITH2NC

this is for transfer only but it also works fine for the domain name registration :)

As said most of the Godaddy coupons show invalid if you try

10. engineerroy2008

engineerroy2008 New Member

Just got one Coupon from Godaddy gdr0313n will give you a .com domain for $7.49 a year, never tried it, it is a promotional mail i got

11. .Bobby

.Bobby New Member

Thanks guys. Keep them coming.

Maybe the Mods could sticky this for future references, or something along those lines?

12. SiberForum

SiberForum New Member

Or create official thread for the each accredited domain name registrar?

13. .Bobby

.Bobby New Member

Could be an alternative too.

14. HQHost.net

HQHost.net New Member

15. .Bobby

.Bobby New Member

Awesome. Keep them coming!

16. Logand

Logand New Member

17. boyfrenship91

boyfrenship91 New Member

Just got one Coupon from Godaddy gdr0313n will give you a .com domain for $7.49 a year

18. ntjedge

ntjedge New Member

Try GETDOLLAROFF at NameSilo. You get .com for $4.99 with Free privacy protection. You can use the coupon on other domain extensions too and get $1 reduced from the cost price :)