• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

counter strike source Clan sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

entitydynasty

Hi I was wondering if any one here would like to sponsor my source clan.
Here's our application.

To whom it concerns,
My name is Nicholas "phrøxên" Bardaro, and I currently play and lead a CounterStrike: Source team named: ShocKtecH. Being only 7 weeks old, we are an extremly talented and dedicated clan. We are reformed team that have 3 starters from the original Shocktech team that played during season one. We practice daily to attain and acquire better communication skills between the clan. We also strive to better our in-game teamwork skills to overall become a better competitive gaming team. Our team is combined of players from both CAL-Open, CAL-Main and CAL-Invite leagues. Our individual information is listed below.

1)Nicholas "phrøxên" Bardaro
-Leader
-Played in Four TOP CAL-Open teams, which made it to CAL-MAIN.
1)Pro-X (playoffs)
2)ShocKtecH (playoffs)
3)rushB (7-1, playoffs)
4)Penguins At War (playoffs)
-Played in CAL-MAIN with Team Neuroflux Gaming Syndicate.
-Competitive Lan Experience:
1)MassLan @ Beverly, MA: Placed 2nd with Team Alliance
2)Web2Zone @ Newyork, NY: Placed 6th - 12th with Team Alliance
3)NewEggLan @ Newyork, NY: Placed 6th - 12th with Team Destroyer of Galaxies
-40 man vent sponsored by nrgservers

2)Chris "shocker" Stover
-Played in CAL-OPEN with Team Pwny Express, going 7-2 in their season.
-Currently no Lan Experience

3)Shawn "dube" Dube
-Played with various top CAL-Main and CAL-Invite teams including
1)Team eN
2)ShocKtecH (playoffs)
3)EZ5, known for there amazing performance in CAL, and on LAN.
4)CTX florida based lan team attending many local lans.

4)Chad "antisocial" Norman
-Played with top CAL-INVITE team NoA!M Gaming.
-Local Lan Experience

5)Chris "abominat1on" Jackson
-Played with CAL-OPEN playoff team Converge, going 7-4.
-Lans at Fragapalooza, placed 5th/6th in the Unofficial Source Tourney.

6)Hayzel "ness 33" Ramirez
-Played with Team Alliance/TheAnarchy.
1)Was co-leader of the clan.
2)CAL-O s3[6-2 record].
3)Was 1st place on the TWL (www.teamwarfare.com) CS:S 5v5 Ladders.
-Local Lan Experience (Game Lan @ Winston-Salem, NC)
-Competitve Lan Experience:
1)Scorpico LAN @ Miami, FL: Placed 1st with Team Alliance
2)MassLan @ Beverly, MA: Placed 2nd with Team Alliance
3)Web2Zone @ New York, NY: Placed 6th - 12th with Team Alliance

If this sponsorship is accepted, we can benefit you in many ways. We will advertise your company's information in every way possible (including banners on our website, information on mIRC, CALeague and TWL information, around city advertising, wear silk-screened made t-shirts with your company information and logo at LAN's, and any other way you would like us to so you can get more customer income. That is how we can benefit you in this sponsorship. We also plan to attend the CPL summer games this year.

Thank you for your time,
Nicholas "phrøxên" Bardaro

Sorry for the misunderstanding but I posted in webdesign because I would like for something to sponsor a custom made website if it's possible and also webhosting would be nice too :) and if this is the wrong place to post, where should I post it?

thank you

btw we don't want money lol

Last edited:
entitydynasty said:
Sorry for the misunderstanding but I posted in webdesign because I would like for something to sponsor a custom made website if it's possible and also webhosting would be nice too :) and if this is the wrong place to post, where should I post it?

thank you

btw we don't want money lol

I see hehe.

Well, you should have put it at Ads and Offers, but anyway, if you really desperatly need it, feel free to contact me, I will try to help your clan ;)

I'm open as well to the idea. Let me know if I can help. We sell game servers, so maby in the distant furure we can provide you with a few slots for training grounds ;).

You guys are great <3
Can I have your aim or something if not contact me on mirc irc.gamesurge.net
#shock-tech. My aim is utentity
and heymrdj can I have the link for you server company cause we're about to cancel our current providers. We were paying 19.50/month and now they increased it to 54 so ya.

How much are u paying for your game server and how many slots it has u can test one of the servers i am hosting and due to no proper money portal available on the clan (waiting till friday for payment) the server will be terminated.
So try the server i sent the ip to u in pm.
Regarding webhosting i can do the same depending on how much u need . So contact me via pm about ur requirements.
Cheers.

entitydynasty said:
You guys are great <3
Can I have your aim or something if not contact me on mirc irc.gamesurge.net
#shock-tech. My aim is utentity
and heymrdj can I have the link for you server company cause we're about to cancel our current providers. We were paying 19.50/month and now they increased it to 54 so ya.

Our link is www.revolutionaryhost.be The page however is soon going under a remake to fit our expansion. Our game servers are not yet on a webpage. We will be coming in as skyfoxgaming.com or something to that affect. We do however already have servers available. I added to aim. My AIM is heymrdjCW so feel free to IM me.

EDIT: Thank you for looking into us entitydynasty. We will get you that quote as soon as possible. It will be a pleasure serving your clan.

EDIT 2: I got a qoute for you and a deal. I hope you'll like it. We can chat about it on AIM.

Last edited:
Thank you for choosing Revolutionary Host as your sponser. We will set up your webhosting as soon as your game server is online. PM me if you need anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back