• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cordless... hmm...

My computer is on almost 24/7 I have a similar cordless mouse, and change batterys every 1-2 weeks... They may not be completely flat but at that time I losse the range of the mouse (ie I have to get closer and closer to the reciever as time goes on, until news batterys are in).

I very much doubt you can power it with the usb, how can the power be sent to it with no wires. There no point getting one if you need wires.

Last edited:
every two weeks? i cant go to the store every two weeks, i just don't have time for that.
Do you know where i can find a keyboard similar to that one, just with a cord?

I dont have a cordless keyboard, just a mouse. What i suggest get a corded keyboard, and a wireless mouse, with docking/charging station.

that's what i was asking, where can i get a corded keyboard?
im not looking for something simple, something good looking like the one above (the cordless one)

you can't buy anything from their website, im looking for an online store which accepts Paypal

Back