• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cool Options

Below10Host sucks if you have a high bandwidth site, so tera-byte is good. There's also aletiahosting.com and f5hosting.com, both very reliable.

Below10host doesn´t suck. And I highly doubt any personal site would get over 6GB of bandwidth on the top plan... and there are special plans. Below10host is probably your best bet for reliablity.

Even personal sites may be big, you're underestimating the type and amount of content that may be up there, and it most likely is legal as well.

And FYI Giancarlo, his page doesn't seem to be a personal one.

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
Even personal sites may be big, you're underestimating the type and amount of content that may be up there, and it most likely is legal as well.

Umm, I really don´t think so. 6GB is plenty for anybody. And there is also a 10GB plan.

FYI, the 10GB plan would work for him.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
FYI, the 10GB plan would work for him.

FYI, he would be paying 10-20 more dollars than he should. I know you trust below10host, but the ratio of space to transfer is smaller than that of most hosts.

Shane, I recommend you go to webhostingtalk.com, for hosts usually make hidden specials and post them there. ;)

Last edited:
Back